The Event camera

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Pick a table > click the picture of a pinball machine to enter settings > Help & Options > Settings > Event Cam On/Off

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
*shrugs* lock button on steam still works?

That's not the Event cam. The only time I use it is with ST:TNG. It gives a better camera angle for the cannons. It's been so long since I've played TNG that I didn't notice the change.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
My bad, I thought you were asking about SPA

The event cam option in TPA on Steam has been missing since at least early December

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
[MENTION=16]Fungi[/MENTION] [MENTION=5544]Spork98765[/MENTION] you can change the event cam in dx9, and it carries over to dx11!! Start the game you want to change event cam on in dx9, go to options and camera settings and click on event cam. Then you have to actually play a game and finish it for the setting to be saved. Just plunge and tilt out the 3 balls I guess. But then go back and exit tpa and the event cam will be activated on dx11 for that table.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
[MENTION=16]Fungi[/MENTION] [MENTION=5544]Spork98765[/MENTION] you can change the event cam in dx9, and it carries over to dx11!! Start the game you want to change event cam on in dx9, go to options and camera settings and click on event cam. Then you have to actually play a game and finish it for the setting to be saved. Just plunge and tilt out the 3 balls I guess. But then go back and exit tpa and the event cam will be activated on dx11 for that table.

Thanks Switch. Gotta tell ya FarSight, this is some great UI.

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
Thank you for that tip. I would never have thought of that and it was bugging me that the event camera was off for Terminator. Now it's back :) I have mentioned several times in this forum that this option was missing in DX11 but even though it was confirmed that the option would be reintroduced into DX11 it's still not there. But it's great to have this complicated option in any case. Thank you again!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.