The FlipperGubben must be a big place!

Typical Charlie

Sep 4, 2012
The Flippergubben (The Pinball Man?) at Kronobergsgatan 19A, Stockholm, Sweden, must be a pretty big pinball parlour - they have about 60 pinball machines in there to choose from! (Anyone know of a pinball parlour with even more machines?)

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
The word "parlour" makes it sound naughty.
Didn't somebody post a link here awhile back of an arcade that had 100+ machines? Was it in Chicago? Damn... can't remember. Maybe I'm mistaken.

K

Korven

Lived in stockholm for a short period and never heard of the place. Not too surprising since it seems its a private place only open on demand.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
There are a few bigger ones, but not many. More than I thought before I looked into this, though.

The Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas is probably the biggest, with something like 150 tables. Pinball Wizard in Pelham, NH has 108, though not all of those may be playable at any given time. The Pacific Pinball Museum in California has about 90. Pinballz in Austin, Texas is over a hundred, I think.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
...gee, Silverball sounds like it beats even the Vegas Hall of Fame. Amazing collection of old EMs there (Pinball Wizard is essentially just solid-state pinball).

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I know that the Manitou Springs Penny Arcade has a substantial amount of tables (around 100 possibly) but, 90% of their collection probably consists of tables made before the 1970s. Lots of old wood sides there. I need to go back there someday before I die and get in touch with my pinball roots.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I know that the Manitou Springs Penny Arcade has a substantial amount of tables (around 100 possibly) but, 90% of their collection probably consists of tables made before the 1970s. Lots of old wood sides there. I need to go back there someday before I die and get in touch with my pinball roots.

i live about 10 miles from the manitou penny arcade. neat place. next time i'm up there i'll count them.
they have two capt. fantastic machines, a mati hari machine and fireball machine sitting next to eachother.
they also have a few newer machines. lord of the rings, CSI, and a street fighter pin. i'm happy that someone here from the forum has been there.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.