The King of the Pins Top 20

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Meh, I sold my Xbox temporarily so I'm out of the running. I'd say 3rd isn't bad though considering I don't play Gorgar, Monster Bash, Black Hole or Ripleys. My Funhouse score should be way higher and I can do alot better on Theatre of Magic though. Well see if I can't up my standings over Christmas.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
LOL not really. Every console has lag issues with some HDTV's that you need to work around. Whereas the PS3 version has something inherently wrong.

Yes really. Do any of you have a PS3 by any chance? No offense at all by this upcoming statement, but I always notice people who just exclusively have one console always have a negative notion for the other. Please don't take this as I'm accusing of your "fanboyism" because I'm not. I happen to know that Serenseven...er I mean Mr. DonCarlos and you, Mr. Wyda seem to be very objective. Still that doesn't stop the others. The 360 version definitely doesn't lag like the PS3 version, but it does from time to time. Just like on occasion it may stutter here and there. I own TPA on both 360 and PS3 and have all the tables. The Xbox definitely has the superior port. Then again...it was also developed for the 360 as some to most games are.

12 Oz Mouse

Aug 3, 2012
Carpy, I wanted to say thank you for setting this up. This will definitely get me to work on some of my more neglected tables. Also I was just wondering when the leaderboards get cleared, which I assume will happen when the new tables come to the 360, how will that be handled in this competition? I personally don't mind starting over if it were to happen, but just throwing the thought out there early.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Carpy, I wanted to say thank you for setting this up. This will definitely get me to work on some of my more neglected tables. Also I was just wondering when the leaderboards get cleared, which I assume will happen when the new tables come to the 360, how will that be handled in this competition? I personally don't mind starting over if it were to happen, but just throwing the thought out there early.

It was my believing that only Monster Bash was going to be reset, buy hey ho, if they get reset i may have a chance of leading for a few minutes if i get in earlier enough :D

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
It was my believing that only Monster Bash was going to be reset, buy hey ho, if they get reset i may have a chance of leading for a few minutes if i get in earlier enough :D

I was kind of upset when I hear that Monster Bash reset. I put a good score on it and for a long time, I was number one out of all my friends until lazmama came along and jacked things up for me. LOL Now I have to put a great score up again.

simran001

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
Hey, I bought Xbox live online cheapxboxcards.co.uk but i dont know how to install. I am new user for this game. please help.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts