The pinball photo thread

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
'Cause maybe you're like me and have discovered you like taking photos of pinball machines and showing them to people on the internet.

These are all from the Seattle Pinball Museum:

Asteroid Annie and the Aliens - Gottlieb 1980
asteroidannieandthealie.jpg

Black Hole - Gottlieb 1981
blackholez.jpg

Black Pyramid - Bally 1984
blackpyramid.jpg

F-14 Tomcat - Williams 1987
f14tomcatc.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Future Spa - Bally 1979
futurespa.jpg

Loop the Loop (Bally 1966) and Swing-Along (Gottlieb 1963)
looptheloopandswingalon.jpg

Spin Out - Gottlieb 1975
spinout.jpg

The Simpsons - Data East 1990
thesimpsons.jpg

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Surprised no one else has posted here... I just started getting into playing actual tables. Was in San Francisco yesterday for a concert and went a few hours early to search out some tables. Here's what I found. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, the lighting in two of the bars was very poor and TVs and crap reflect off the tables.

Interesting to note that tables I'm decent at in Pinball Arcade (Monster Bash, Creature from the Black Lagoon), I sucked at in real life, and vice versa.

Blooms Saloon, 1318 18th St, San Francisco CA

Monster Bash - Williams 1998
Pin_Blooms_MonsterBash_zpsbce58e34.jpg

No Fear: Dangerous Sports - Williams 1995 (this was a fun table, but I think the lights on the upper playfield were broken, hard to see up there)
Pin_Blooms_NoFear_zpsa25610e3.jpg

Dear Mom, 2700 16th St, San Francisco CA

Theatre of Magic - Bally 1995 (this one was a bit beat up, easy to nudge)
Pin_DearMom_TheatreOfMagic_zps1d7e1dba.jpg

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Pop's Bar, 2800 24th St, San Francisco CA

Creature From the Black Lagoon - Bally 1992 (I was surprised by how dark this table was in reality, really hard to see the features... thought the hologram wasn't working until I activated it)
Pin_Pops_CreatureBlackLagoon_zps59ff39bf.jpg

Star Trek: TNG - Williams 1993
Pin_Pops_StarTrekTNG_zps073ce01d.jpg

Rollercoaster Tycoon - Stern 2002 (Didn't play this one much as I ran out of my quarter budget)
Pin_Pops_RollercoasterTycoon_zpsc17bab4d.jpg

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I saw the side of the RCT table and hoped to dear God you would post the shot of it. I wonder how a flash would reflect from that angle...usually that's how I would use a flash through glass if I had to is to put it at an angle. I'll try to get a couple shots tonight of the table at my local bowling alley. One of our theaters also just got an ACDC but sadly it replaced a nice LoTR

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Surprised no one else has posted here... I just started getting into playing actual tables. Was in San Francisco yesterday for a concert and went a few hours early to search out some tables. Here's what I found.

If you're in San Francisco tomorrow night (Wednesday), the San Francisco Pinball Department (SFPD) league is starting up its second season at Free Gold Watch (1767 Waller). Come on down! 20 pins, Friendly competition!

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
I saw the side of the RCT table and hoped to dear God you would post the shot of it. I wonder how a flash would reflect from that angle...usually that's how I would use a flash through glass if I had to is to put it at an angle. I'll try to get a couple shots tonight of the table at my local bowling alley. One of our theaters also just got an ACDC but sadly it replaced a nice LoTR

Yeah I didn't get side shots of the ones in Pops... too dark, my flash wasn't working right and since I could only get one side of two of them (since they were jammed next to each other) I didn't bother. I want to search out ones like AC/DC and Metallica, heard those are cool tables.

If you're in San Francisco tomorrow night (Wednesday), the San Francisco Pinball Department (SFPD) league is starting up its second season at Free Gold Watch (1767 Waller). Come on down! 20 pins, Friendly competition!

I'd love to go, won't be able to make it though... but I'll definitely put it on the schedule for next season. I need to practice more with the real tables first, otherwise I'd completely embarrass myself. :)

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
A couple that I played over the weekend in Emeryville CA...

Fuddrucker's, 5614 Bay St., Emeryville CA

Batman: The Dark Knight - Stern 2008
BatmanTheDarkKnight_Fuddruckers_zpsc03c2897.jpg

Honor Bar, 1411 Powell St, Emeryville CA

The Champion Pub - Bally 1998 - Was in great condition. The ball jumps all over the place in this one, due to the two ramps in the center... much different than the Pinball Arcade version.
ChampionPub_HonorBar_zpsa6924bb9.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Here's a pin I bumped into at the Allentown Fair today. Can't recall ever seeing a Bally Cybernaut before. Only twenty five cents per play, but it wasn't working. :(
Anyone ever play this?
dsh9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.