The Wishmaster Corner : First Topic Thoughts On Twilight Zone Table

The Wishmaster

Dec 11, 2012
Well in my first official topic i would like to know your impresions about the newly released table The Twilight Zone . One of the most popular tables ever created by the mastermind Pat Lawlor . Who could imagine after 20 years from its creation we could play it on mobile devices and in home consoles , thanks to the efforts of the guys from Farsight and the contribution of all of us to the kickstarted to get the rights to make it . Now that its finally done what are your impresion of it . For me it has been amazing because i never had the chance to play a real one and is truly a work of art . I know the table have some bugs to be fixed but as it is right now it plays randomly well . My favorite mode from the table is The Powerball , it is Amazing . I know the lack of the white ceramic ball don't make it a true experience but i'm sure in the future they will fix it and include the powerball the way it should be . So for my first topic tell me what you think about the table , what you expect from it and what means to you to be able to play it . Thank you all and hope you can share your thoughts . And support me in my topics . This is The Wishmaster and i say Pinball 4 Ever .

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
We have many thoughts on the Twilight Zone table, most of which are contained in the Twilight Zone forum, located here: Twilight Zone (1993)

(Each released table has its own forum where topics pertinent to that table can be discussed. This "General Game Discussion" section is for topics that are relevant to The Pinball Arcade as a whole.)

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I'm assuming this will remain opened but just moved?

Yea I agree with you op, definately lived up to the hype and I too have never played a real one. It's like a super Adams fam. Easily my favorite lawlor board I've played so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.