There's a FOURTH FLIPPER??!?

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Only took me an hour or two of play to notice.

Maybe it's the 7 inch screen, or maybe I'm not as observant as I used to be...

:rolleyes: :D

Anyone else not spot the little fella?

N

netizen

All it took was getting a ball jammed under the upper flipper on the R and it stood out pretty good

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Lemme guess. You haven't gotten the "4-way combo" yet.

Ermmm... Maybe not.

But I've hit the yellow thing and the red thing. And some lights came on for a bit. Then I made it go up the ramp... but it came back down again.

My ambitions may be modest, but I'm having fun achieving them :)

Lol! Too much or too few beer? j/k :)

A good start for exploring an unknown table would be ipdb.org (for TZ http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2684)
where you find features, rule sheets, etc. - or the instructions included in TPA.

A fine suggestion... make mine a bitter ;)

I like generally to explore a table a bit for myself first, before reading the instructions. But that's a good suggestion too nonetheless...

All it took was getting a ball jammed under the upper flipper on the R and it stood out pretty good

Funnily enough, that's exactly what happened to me. I'd read about this legendary 'ball search mode' (haven't actually played that much real life pinball, and never played an emulated game before), so when it got stuck under the top right flipper I left it there to see what happened.

Lo and behold, the little fella at the top left waved at me, as if to say "Failure to notice things like me is why you're rubbish at pinball".

Oh well... :)

Last edited:

Members online

Members online