To those that are having issues with twilight zone, please read!

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
We are aware of the issues surrounding Twilight Zone redemptions. We are working our way through the people that still need it unlocked for android, ios, or osx. If your kickstarter email is not the same as your farsight login email, please let me know. We are submitting an OSX fix today that will address the slowdown and the crashing.

REMEMBER: The url https://www.pinballanalytics.com/login/register.php is for REGISTRATION of NEW ACCOUNTS ONLY. https://www.pinballanalytics.com/login/resetPassword.php is for RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD. To log in, you must be in the game on your mobile device or mac. Please do NOT email support about this issue. I will handle it from here. If your two accounts are different post:

Your kickstarter name
your farsight login email address
the platform you are trying to redeem for: ios, osx, android.

Please PM me here and I will take care of it.

PLEASE BE ADVISED IT MAY TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS BEFORE THE SYSTEM UPDATES YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE PATIENT. IT WILL BE RESOLVED.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Edit: There is also a bug if you lose your Pro Mode, restore transactions will not bring it back. We are resolving this as well.

Edit #2 12/19: I'm sorry for the lack of communication but we are working on overdrive getting the TZ people fixed up and preparing for TNG soon. I went through the PMs I have and have updated the server with their names. Please attempt the following fix: Please try force closing the app, and restarting the app. From the table select screen, do not move the selector from the first table shown and log in, then restore purchases. It may take a few tries to unlock it. Please force close the app between tries. If you still have trouble, then PM me and we can work it out. Thank you all for being so so very patient. Here's to TNG!

Last edited:

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
My emails were the same for kickstarter and farsite login but it is still trying to charge me for the download.

What is it that can be done about this.

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
First I wanted to say THANK YOU for getting me fixed.....everything works perfect now !

I wanted to ask you something too....since my Farsight and Kickstarter emails don't match do I need to change my Kickstarter email address before Star Trek launches so I won't have this problem again ?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
My emails were the same for kickstarter and farsite login but it is still trying to charge me for the download.

PM Rob Mann seems to be the quickest way to get these things resolved.

justino

Dec 4, 2012
I sent Rob a PM to set my TTZ entitlement to my Farsight email address - not sorted yet but hopeful based on the above!

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012

I had the same problem, I managed to get the table by starting TPA (on Android) then log out and back in, did this a couple of times and the Buy Now notice finally disappeared.

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
Just a heads up to anyone out there....If you are having this problem with the emails not matching up....Make sure you tell them all the platforms you need it fixed on.

I didn't mention I needed it fixed for OSX and it's only fixed for iOS.....I thought it would have fixed everything associated with that Farsight ID.

Just sent another PM :)

justino

Dec 4, 2012
Ok - I can play the table!! Progress - but I can't access the Pro Table that my $40 should entitle me too? Hope you can help Rob?

justino

Dec 4, 2012
I take that back - pro mode also working now - thanks Rob!

Ps - other account I set up with same email address as Kickstarter also still working. Happy for that to be deleted.

jonboy71

Apr 21, 2012
This does NOT fix the problem. It temporarily makes the table available until your device goes to sleep or if you try to access pro mode, whichever happens first. We need a real fix!

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
What about it isn't working for y'all ?

I've had to log in and out sometimes to get it to work....but still plays perfectly and I can use the table (and pro version) no problem at all.

Cowboy

Feb 23, 2012
When I first log in some of the tables still have the BUY NOW button....but when I click the table....it actually loads the table and doesn't ask me to buy it again.

I know they just sent a update to Apple yesterday, maybe that will fix it completely.

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
If this cant be resolved in a timely fashion id like to get my money back

Yeah so I got a message thursday saying my emIl wS added to the server and to wait 24 hours.

Now on the third day and no matter how many times I log in or out or force close or reinstall the app still nothing.

Im going to give them a few days to respond and resolve the issue or im requesting a refund which after reading the kickstarer website they are required to provide if they dont supply the backers rewards.

This company is becoming a disappointment with their lack of communication and ability to fix customers issues

Last edited:

unclewilly

Feb 20, 2012
Well since I cant get a straight answer or a prompt reply if any replay at all from the farsite staff on getting my rewatd for my donation, ive been forced to contact support and request a refund of my donation.

Im sure I will get the same prompt responce as ive gotten with any of my other emails to the company.

Im glad they have seen to it that some of you were able to get the table, its j ust a disappointment to me the lack of respinsiveness this company has had with fullfilling its end of the kickstarter agreement

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts