Bug Tournament -Medieval Madness jitters

Carpy

May 7, 2012
I'm really struggling with Medieval Madness on my iPad Air 2, the game is stuttering causing me to lose balls all the time, I'm pretty much getting fed up with this now, nothing more frustrating when you've got a good score in tournament mode to lose 2 off your balls through this....anyone else having this?, the other tables seem fine for the moment

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I'm really struggling with Medieval Madness on my iPad Air 2, the game is stuttering causing me to lose balls all the time, I'm pretty much getting fed up with this now, nothing more frustrating when you've got a good score in tournament mode to lose 2 off your balls through this....anyone else having this?, the other tables seem fine for the moment

TPA (and zen) both stutter when I have email come in with the chime notification. But MM is working the same as all the other tables with the exception of big. Hurt which is just some bug issues

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

I forwarded your report to the team and we'll investigate the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.