Tournament scores aren't posting for me last 24 hours. Anyone else?

geohoo

May 31, 2013
As the subject lines suggests, my scores aren't posting, both on my iPad I and iPad II. On Centaur I beat the high score (I had something like 22,000,000 plus) and it didn't post, even thought my screen said it was posted. And on Believe It Or Not I vastly improved my score and it didn't register. I went back and beat the high score on Centaur again using my mom's iPad II and it didn't register either. Did I miss a thread about this? Or is it just me? I've also had a high game that that stopped working during a high scoring game when the ball drained. It wouldn't show me the plunger area and wouldn't let me lunch the ball. Also, my arcade has been crashing while "loading" the table high scores and on the overall score section. Everything was working fine on my iPads after the last update. Maybe it's got something to do with trying to fix the leader boards. I read here that they had been comprised. Anyway, I've been enjoying the tournament and trying to work my way up to the top 5 or higher. In general, I love the Pinball Arcade but wish for less glitches.

geohoo

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Any score over 9,999,999 on Centaur will not register as your score, so your score will be 2,000,000 on the leaderboards. I hit 12M+ today, same thing. All other scores seemed to register within 5 minutes when I was playing the tourney.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.