Tournament Scores Can Be Hacked

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
The thing is, you don't have to put up an obvious fake like 100 mill on Space Shuttle. A "smart" hacker would just put themselves slightly ahead of first place. So all scores are suspect.

Did someone really posted a 100 million score on Space Shuttle after all that has been said? Once I found out of my score had posted wrong, I never logged into the tournament until I read that Dylan and 9u1d0 had placed first and second just a bit ago. Congratulations to you both for your great play.

Hopefully they will have the scoreboards fixed before the next tournament.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Yep, something around 90 millions... I bet I couldn't beat that with the glass off :) anyway, I love this machine - I really have to find one around here. We have space station here in our club, it would really complement it.

...anyway, I'm still scratching my head how this bug works ;)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I was 200. Guessing closer to 175 without counting the hacked scores. I can't imagine a 100 million game on space shuttle. It takes at least a minute per million of play time. Lasting for over an hour and a half on that table sounds excrutiating

luxmatic

May 20, 2012
FWIW - I'm #100.

Should have done better, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to score points on No Good Gofers.

ivanovmitko

May 6, 2013
25 here :) , enjoying the White Water,and hate DR.Dude coz that multiball camera glitch(i was on super dude shooting gazilions with my last ball,had around 40 mil points and than camera freeze,played blind till ball drained)hahaha played blind - like the song ( lol)

nstraz

Mar 19, 2013
I got bumped down to 112. I was too tired Sunday night from a busy weekend to get any better scores. This was my first tournament.

K

Korven

I got bumped down to 112. I was too tired Sunday night from a busy weekend to get any better scores. This was my first tournament.

First time I checked the final results I finished at 110 and now it says 112, just like you.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I was surprised by that score when I saw it. Your game must have been crazy long as my 338 million NGG went on forever!
90 agonising minutes :(

It was nearing 1:30am when I lost concentration and drained my last few extra balls pretty quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.