TPA 3.7.0 obvious issues seem to have been resolved

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Being curious, I once again tried updating TPA from 3.6.0 (I had reverted back to 3.6.0 because of 3.7.0's issues) to 3.7.0 and it's obvious issues (listed below) seem to be resolved for me.

Seeing as the issues were corrected, I tried installing the 3.7.0 app that was released on the June 6 release day. Once again, the issues were resolved. The exact same save games were used in testing so I doubt that was an issue either.

This tells me that there was likely NO issues at all in the initial app release, nor in the newer app I downloaded and tested today. These issues were likely at Farsight's server end (game logins, table purchase validations, table downloads/updates, whatever) and they've likely corrected something that was causing the oddness. So for now, I am once again running v3.7.0.

Issues now resolved:
1. Invisible Junk Yard table (with floating ball) when playing as guest, not logged in
2. Nudge zones not working until were cycled through and reselected. Reselecting the nudge zone was required at every TPA application start for them to work correctly & have their settings stick

Issues still remaining:
1. Bride of Pin*Bot still crashes the app to the SpringBoard upon exiting the table.

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I have no problem with Pin*Bot on my iPad Air. FYI, I didn't logout when updating to v3.7.0, had Junk Yard issue but resolved upon second launch of the TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts