TPA and MLP free games bug

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Don't hate on me if you noticed this and wanted to keep it secret. Or that it will be fixed and you'd rather it not.

With the current version of TPA, even after the MLP tournament is over, the MLP logo still shows on the main screen in place of the tournament button. This is not the issue. Now the issue is unlike regular tournaments, MLP tournament will unlock an unowned table so it can be used in the tournament. It would not then let you play it at your leisure.

But right now it is not working properly. With the tournament closed, unowned tabled (example Getaway, 8BD) are fully unlocked for play in the game browser. They are even able to be selected using the random game option, which is how I found out.

In addition, Getaway seems to have an achievement bug, whereas it gave me the multiball achievement for completing video mode and not starting multiball at all.

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Bump, still have these tables unlocked without paying for them. Software updates don't change it. Getaway, Centigrade 37, Doctor Who, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.