MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
What's New in Version 3.6.0

----- What's New -----
• Junk Yard™ added to Season Three.
• Table of the Month: Tee’d Off™.

----- Table Updates -----
• Junk Yard (v2)
• High Speed (v3) added spinner sound effect pitch change.
• Twilight Zone (v4) to address compatibility issues.
• Genie (v4) to address compatibility issues.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Second game I beat Bob on ball 1 ended up with 124.5 million and got 1,000 hof points. Seems a little easy but never played the real one.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I think the default high scores on the table are a mistake...they're ridiculously low. I wonder how this will affect playing the free version since you can only play to the lowest high score on the table. I can't check now since I bought the table before even playing it.

Last edited:

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
I think the default high scores on the table are a mistake...they're ridiculously low. I wonder how this will affect playing the free version since you can only play to the lowest high score on the table. I can't check now since I bought the table before even playing it.

I think I saw 500K as high score, but I bought first also.
2nd game played was 79,000,000 and 1000 HOFP.
Good for 50th place on Leader Boards, but obviously won't last long.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Think we will see this theme a lot. I scored 5M the first game getting the feel, then 225M the second. Now I need to play again to start wizard goals.

PitchBlank

May 10, 2014
I got 328mil on my first game and hit 1000 HoF, which never happened on any of the other 40+ tables. Closest I got was 890 on AFM after gazillions of attempts. I'm stuck on 43 HoF points on Fish Tales. Something's gotta be off with both the ease of play, the default high scores and the HoF scoring.

Fun table though, one of the better WPC-95 ones. My only gripe is the 'Save the Girl' video mode which kicks in so often it becomes disruptive and grating, much like the video mode on Harley Davidson.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I cracked 400mil on my third game. This table is WAY too easy.

WHAT!??

That's crazy.

I have the same problem with this as I do all the games from this era. Champion Pub, and Who Dunnit included, everyone says they're easy, yet I keep losing balls to outlanes like a fiend.

The terrible flipper glitch on my phone added, my best is 40 mil.

Hey has anyone noticed the time machine when it goes to 1999? It says "Knight's Challenge". Black Knight 2000!!?? That's so cool. Too bad it doesn't include the music though, that would have put it over the top.

I also noticed that Spikes collar says "TPA" on it, and the same in Who Dunnit, the slots say "TPA". That's intentional from Farsight, right?

So far I've noticed: AFM, Addams Family, Creature, and I guess Black Knight 2000 in the time machine. What else is in there?

dakati

Apr 25, 2013
What's up with the 10 second pause between the point at which you press start and game play begins? Instead of the game beginning, the camera pans over the table for 10 seconds. A bit annoying. Maybe it's just my copy?

Also, has anyone hit "Midnight Madness" ? If you happen to be playing late at night, when your mobile device clock hits precisely midnight, the machine suddenly goes into midnight madness multiball. The only problem is, the play glitches out once all the balls drain: they get jammed in the plunger shoot, and the table starts to make that pinball tapping noise until you're forced to exit out of the game. I'm assuming the table's programmed to 'recycle' the balls back out onto play field again.... but they're jamming up for some reason. It actually happened twice. When exited out after the first stall, I went into my ipad settings and set the clock back to 11:58pm and tried it again... same thing happened.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Are you people talking about Junk Yard with these scores? I'm playing it on PC and doing quite badly on it, with my best being only around 35mil. I wonder if this iOS version is significantly different/easier?

Also, the bonus count sounds in High Speed haven't been fixed, so I posted it again in the bugs thread.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Isn't PC version of anything generally much easier than iOS version? Every video of PC version I see you can nudge infinitely which is quite not the case of iOS. Besides because you'd play on a much bigger screen aiming gets easier thus gain precision.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Just a little side note for the record; the bug I was posting every month about the flipper/launch button problems I was having, I won't be posting anymore. I did a factory reset on my iPhone, and that fixed the bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online