TPA on Xbox One ??? Looks like it will happen...

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm posting this here in the general thread because it isn't Xbox 360 specific. If the powers that be feel like it belongs in the 360 area,then please move it.

Onto the news...

I don't need to go into the fiasco that is the 360 situation - that has been done to death. I know about the upgrades being done to TPA for the PS4 - and I'm certainly not dissing that platform at all. But my console system of choice,ever since the original was released back in 2001 - has been the Xbox.

At first,I wasn't going to get either system (X1 or PS4) for various reasons. The main ones being money,and games on the system. The MS launch fiasco totally put me off of the Xbox One,but the various changes that have been made since May are mostly good - and the One has more of the games that I'm interested in. Whereas the PS4 only has TPA - outside of some indie games for me. And I just can't justify dropping $400 just for one game anymore...even TPA.

As some of you are aware, Farsight has recently been doing out more info about TPA on the TPA Facebook page. So,this morning - I decided to post & see if I could find out anything about their plans for the Xbox One. Honestly,I didn't expect a response.

Well,guess who was wrong???

This is the official response that was posted from the TPA FB page:

The Pinball Arcade We have recently been aprroved as a publisher on Xbox One, stay tuned for news about our game on it.

So that is great news! If it turns out to be true...

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Good news. I agree that it belongs in the General section. I don't browse the XBox subforum but I'm interested in hearing big news like this.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Would be good news indeed! I've got an Xbox One pre-ordered and would be very pleased to get official confirmation that TPA will be coming!

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
Very interesting Nightwing. Thanks for asking the question. I've been close to pre-ordering a PS4 just for TPA, but I own all the games on 360. It'd be a heck of a shift to switch platforms for me. I've been after some X1 news for ages. This is encouraging.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
We need an xbox one section here but they usually don't make a new section until FS makes an official statement about a new platform.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Very interesting Nightwing. Thanks for asking the question. I've been close to pre-ordering a PS4 just for TPA, but I own all the games on 360. It'd be a heck of a shift to switch platforms for me. I've been after some X1 news for ages. This is encouraging.

Except switching has never been easier.

Zero backwards compatibility.

I said it before but if xb1 had BC I'd get one even with all the hardware issues, expensive price and forced Kinect.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Although I think backward compatibility in a console is somewhat overrated and generally limiting in a console. I agree with Mark about switching. As a 2 generation MS Console gamer I'm not having any issues with switching when I do decide to adopt next gen.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
For backward compatibility I'll just keep my PS3. backward compatibility was one of the reasons that the PS3 was so expensive. I'm glad that the PS4 is not going to make me pay for that feature.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts