TPA XBLA release for 360 in europe as well?

Sloopy_DE

Mar 15, 2012
Hi,

I just read, that the 360 release is on its way to Microsoft for certification. In that regard my question: Will TBA on 360 XBLA also available in Europe (Germany) on the same day as the US release?

Thanks,

Sloopy_DE

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi,

I just read, that the 360 release is on its way to Microsoft for certification. In that regard my question: Will TBA on 360 XBLA also available in Europe (Germany) on the same day as the US release?

Thanks,

Sloopy_DE

I'm not sure about that myself, but maybe someone from FarSight can shed some light on the subject.

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
Although I can't be certain, I'm pretty sure it will. I follow the XBLA releases and all of them (except for region specific releases, which is not the case here) always release at the same time on Wednesdays, the time differs depending on your timezone.

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
The Xbox 360 version is a "worldwide" release, so it will ship in Europe, Austrailia, New Zealand and North America at the same time. I'm not 100% sure if Microsoft releases on exactly the same day in all countries, or if some countries will be a few days difference.

Sloopy_DE

Mar 15, 2012
The Xbox 360 version is a "worldwide" release, so it will ship in Europe, Austrailia, New Zealand and North America at the same time. I'm not 100% sure if Microsoft releases on exactly the same day in all countries, or if some countries will be a few days difference.

Thanks Mike... !!! Thanks for the fast answer, and thanks for a great game and the big load of fun that comes with it! :)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Your welcome. I'm not 100% certain how Sony works. We did submit for US and European releases, so I imagine they should release the same time or somewhat close. Please don't quote me on that though. =)

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Lol I won't.., thanks for the quick reply. I read someone complaining on FB about the lack of response from you guys, they should register here.. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts