Twilight Zone is coming!!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I guess we will have to wait till December now. So glad I have been checking updates for nothing. No time frames are better than missed time frames. Another disappointment.

Last I heard Bobby said everything was coming along fine and no delays were expected. Letting us know sooner would probably have been a good idea, especially since some of us have paid 20 times what the actual table will cost to purchase. The frustrations are starting to overtake the fun. I am fine with waiting, but delay after delay gets old. If you can't stick to release times, don't make any. With two days left in the month, to now be mentioning not making the release time I think is a bit late. Obviously it was known well in advance of now.

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
"*The Twilight Zone (Premium Add-On Table #1) has been pushed back a bit due to extended Beta testing and should be available on Android and iOS early-mid December with releases on Kindle Fire, Mac, PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) due by the end December. The price will more than likely be $4.99 USD for The Twilight Zone and $7.99 USD for the Pro Pack which includes The Twilight Zone and its Pro Menu. Pricing subject to change before release."

PinWiz posted this earlier today.

caspersgu

Sep 28, 2012
"*The Twilight Zone (Premium Add-On Table #1) has been pushed back a bit due to extended Beta testing and should be available on Android and iOS early-mid December with releases on Kindle Fire, Mac, PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) due by the end December. The price will more than likely be $4.99 USD for The Twilight Zone and $7.99 USD for the Pro Pack which includes The Twilight Zone and its Pro Menu. Pricing subject to change before release."

PinWiz posted this earlier today.

Bummer

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Why would they postponed DLC#7 just to put out 1 table when the pack is ready to go? I get the submission fee's but you put out more product for the holidays it will sell HELLO!

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Last I heard Bobby said everything was coming along fine and no delays were expected. Letting us know sooner would probably have been a good idea, especially since some of us have paid 20 times what the actual table will cost to purchase. The frustrations are starting to overtake the fun. I am fine with waiting, but delay after delay gets old. If you can't stick to release times, don't make any. With two days left in the month, to now be mentioning not making the release time I think is a bit late. Obviously it was known well in advance of now.

At least you have a new time frame unlike us 360 players' "TZ will be the next table to come out".

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Hmmm. Thought they were "ahead of schedule." Ah well. Hopefully it will be good and polished...

Only thing that bums me out is that this means that Star Trek and Table Pack 8 will inevitably get pushed back a month as well. I hope they will use the extra time this buys them to fix bugs and get the Wii U version out.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts