Update #22 PC

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
A new update just released with some impressive new features!

NEW FEATURE! VR support is added and will be available as soon as DLC review has been passed
NEW FEATURE! Multithread is supported now! Physics functions are calculated on another core, so FPS related physics issues should be solved by now
NEW FEATURE! Multisample Anti-aliasing (MSAA) function has been added to Screen menu to adjust to up to 32x sampling
NEW FEATURE! Anisotropic Filtering function function has been added to Screen menu to adjust to up to 16x sampling

It would be interesting to hear feadback on the VR I am curious.

They have been making steady improvements to the game, recently correcting scoring and game play issues, making the pins play like true simulations.

Plus I am hyped for the 3 old school EMs being added in a future update they are asking for hq images on steam discussion! The future is bright still for this game you guys on android and ios will be blown away when you get an update :)

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
NEW FEATURE! VR support is added and will be available as soon as DLC review has been passed

not quite sure what that means. Does "support" added mean the core engine hooks are live? but a separate dlc to enable everything is awaiting approval?
little confusing what that means honestly.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
just gave the new update #23 a spin.
Very nice graphics now with the msaa option. some little stutters with new multi threaded physics I think.
this product is making very nice progress (compared to other leading pinball games out there).
looking forward at all the things to come.

overall awesome work and kudos to the devs :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.