Vertical Table Selection?

BrandonLaw

Jan 13, 2018
Hello all! I am just getting into PinCabs as I've built quite a few MAME cabs and machines over the years and with that comes new knowledge:mad: I've seen in videos where the table selection is vertical and scrolls. I've been pounding away at a search for a while now and can't nail down the name of the mod/program to do such a thing for TBA. Any ideas? TY so very much in advance!

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
rotate your desktop , then set your resolution in the TPA config tool.

IF there are no bugs in TPA, and it is writing the setting to the correct place this build then you should be good to go.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hello all! I am just getting into PinCabs as I've built quite a few MAME cabs and machines over the years and with that comes new knowledge:mad: I've seen in videos where the table selection is vertical and scrolls. I've been pounding away at a search for a while now and can't nail down the name of the mod/program to do such a thing for TBA. Any ideas? TY so very much in advance!

You're probably talking about the old TPA table selection interface: https://techgage.com/reviews/gaming/the_pinball_arcade/the_pinball_arcade_01.jpg

Unfortunately it's not available anymore.

BrandonLaw

Jan 13, 2018
You're probably talking about the old TPA table selection interface: https://techgage.com/reviews/gaming/the_pinball_arcade/the_pinball_arcade_01.jpg

Unfortunately it's not available anymore.

I am! You are right! Welp...dang. I am using PinballX as I've just purchased all of the FX3 tables too...yeeeeeeow. Let's see if I can get these parameters correct to pick a table without using an AHK. Seems this is doable now. But, nonetheless much thanks on the answer. Wouldn't have known as I haven't been in the game but a couple of days:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts