Very Confused after Upgrade to PS4, Tables not available

joeywyss

Nov 3, 2015
On my PS3 I was current through Season 6, all ordered through PSN. When I upgraded to PS4, I purchased the actual hardcopy game
by "Alliance" , but only 22 of "My Tables" show up. Some of my missing tables appear in the Season 3 - 5 , so I assumed I needed to
repurchase for the upgrade, but I always get 'Content not available" messages, even when the "Buy Now" option is listed. The bundles
of the previous seasons are clearly different from the PS3 versions. HOW DO IT GET TO MOST current status for TPA? Are any of the
previously purchased tables for PS3 transferrable to PS4? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
No, previous purchases are not transferable to PS4. Downloading additional tables doesn't work through the game. You need to find them directly in the PSN store.

Last I checked, it was difficult to find Pinball Arcade in the PSN store due to a glitch. If searching "Pinball Arcade" yields no results, try searching for a DLC (ex. "Creature From the Black Lagoon"), click on it and then move right to select the Pinball Arcade main page. From there, you can scroll down to "view all DLC" and scroll though the various DLC until you see what you are looking for.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
not a bad deal considering the breadth of content, were getting jaded and spoilt heh, those i understand you console folks can have it ruff!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts