Samantha Ilbassa

Sep 11, 2014
Hi Everyone!
amatuer pinball lover here. I work for a video production company and when we were in the US to film other pieces we came accross some really cool guys at the pinball hall of fame. So we decided to film a small feature on Pinball and the Pinball Hall of Fame too!
I'll be posting a link to it in the Real Pinball section for those of you who are interested in a walk down memory lane... I'd recommend it , i think it came out quite cool!
Would love any feed back nonetheless!
Hope ur all well!
Sam

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi Everyone!
amatuer pinball lover here. I work for a video production company and when we were in the US to film other pieces we came accross some really cool guys at the pinball hall of fame. So we decided to film a small feature on Pinball and the Pinball Hall of Fame too!
I'll be posting a link to it in the Real Pinball section for those of you who are interested in a walk down memory lane... I'd recommend it , i think it came out quite cool!
Would love any feed back nonetheless!
Hope ur all well!
Sam

Looking forward to the video! :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Welcome to the forum and have fun! I think you're probably the first person registered from Malta. Looking forward to the pinball video!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts