Where do we post TZ bugs?

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
For starters it locked up when e free mode expired and asking if I want to purchase.... that will put a damper on sales! Hope it is not as buggy as Harley Davidson.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I will say thanks to the beta testsrs because there's a lack of "stupid" bugs that really ought to have been caught in the first five minutes. There are others (like Pro Mode - turning Operator Mode ON but not using the Open Coin Door causes the game to reset and get stuck), but they're less serious.

About the most serious one is the default ball skin and the power ball (but that wouldn't have been caught unless you played it enough to get the powerball out). But no stupid ones like lights not working or other strange artifacts I've seen. Plays nice too, at least in the time I played it.

Just hope when they fix the other issues they don't break the table right now - it works well enough.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
i paused the game right after Lost in the Zone, while it was reloading the gumball machine (pizza arrived -- bacon and double pepperoni), and when i unpaused, there was a VERY long pause where nothing happened while zoomed in on the gumball machine. i thought this was another dreaded camera zoom bug resulting in an unendable game state. i called the attendant, and she said the ball wasn't lost. CRAP. i sat staring at the gumball machine for about 30 seconds and then bam, it loaded a new ball. game saved. phew.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
For starters it locked up when e free mode expired and asking if I want to purchase.... that will put a damper on sales! Hope it is not as buggy as Harley Davidson.

That doesn't sound like a bug. The game quits on all the tables when you reach a certain score, asking for purchase.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
i paused the game right after Lost in the Zone, while it was reloading the gumball machine (pizza arrived -- bacon and double pepperoni), and when i unpaused, there was a VERY long pause where nothing happened while zoomed in on the gumball machine. i thought this was another dreaded camera zoom bug resulting in an unendable game state. i called the attendant, and she said the ball wasn't lost. CRAP. i sat staring at the gumball machine for about 30 seconds and then bam, it loaded a new ball. game saved. phew.

Yep I observed this and logged it on the Android forum. I wasn't going to squander a 3 Bn + score for nothing ;-)

It's a disturbing bug...

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
It's a bug when the app locks up which it did and button pressing was futile! App had to be killed and restarted.

HiTechKoke

Sep 1, 2012
Relating to the stalled camera view I had this happen in TZ as well during a multiball during a good game... I was really pissed and then magically a ball kicked out and restored the view after about 2 minutes and game continued. Have not repro'd that one.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
So TZ is my first table on the ipad and I am a bit confused about a couple of things. I've played around with the ball control and now I have some cheated scores on my local highscore list. I thought my scores won't register while playing with ball control?! Also my HoF score is quite high now, is this normal???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts