Where's the IOS Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Was due by the end of last week according to the latest news thread. Is it still awaiting Apple approval, or did it get rejected?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's still awaiting approval which is why the next iOS update is now labeled as "should be available soon."

an ox

May 28, 2012
Apple have been a bit slow doing approvals the last couple of weeks. I just had my new game approved today after nearly 2 weeks, whereas usually I've found it takes about 6 days. The slowness is probably due to them having a 4 July bank holiday over there last week.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Ah of course, forgot about the whole 4th July hoopla - thanks. Good news about your game, that was the other thing I kept checking the store for!

Turbine

May 19, 2012
@PiN WiZ - missed that bit. I looked staight at the Game Center status (which is what I'm waiting for). That still says : Game Center support will be implemented with the next iOS update due by the end of this week.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Apple have been a bit slow doing approvals the last couple of weeks. I just had my new game approved today after nearly 2 weeks, whereas usually I've found it takes about 6 days. The slowness is probably due to them having a 4 July bank holiday over there last week.

After reading this I just downloaded it and gave it a blast, very cool :) I need to play it a bit more to understand the red/blue mechanics but it plays like a dream.

5 star review on its way.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
After reading this I just downloaded it and gave it a blast, very cool :) I need to play it a bit more to understand the red/blue mechanics but it plays like a dream.

5 star review on its way.

He explains how that works in his blog. Worth a read as they never come with instructions!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@PiN WiZ - missed that bit. I looked staight at the Game Center status (which is what I'm waiting for). That still says : Game Center support will be implemented with the next iOS update due by the end of this week.

You got me on that one... :) Thanks for the heads up.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I'm very much looking forward to a bit of Black Knight, so hopefully we'll get that update within the week!

Pretty cool seeing "the ox" post in this forum since this forum is how I found out Llamasoft games were available on iOS. I actually got busted at work for playing Llamatron on my desktop back in 1995 - got through the whole game so it was well worth it. I picked up a used Jaguar a couple of years ago because I got a hankerin' for some Tempest 2000 and Defender 2000 and I was one of the few who had a working Jag CD back in the day and got to enjoy one of his first lightsynths.

Sorry to go off-topic, but I'm a big fan and it's nice to know that The Pinball Arcade counts him among its fans!

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Personally, I think the DLC isn't quite ready for release yet, especially BK, so it might very well be delayed a bit.

Last edited:

stevesabol

Apr 13, 2012
Are there two updates planned? One with GameCenter and one with the July DLC? Or is it one update?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I expect today or tomorrow. Called the other releases, except last one I thought was going to hit on Thursday, it hit Friday. Still time for today, but looking more like tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Quarters are ready.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, judging by their track record, the last two happened around the 16th give or take a day.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I expect today or tomorrow. Called the other releases, except last one I thought was going to hit on Thursday, it hit Friday. Still time for today, but looking more like tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Quarters are ready.

Maybe next week, maybe. Definitelynot this week, the tables just aren't ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.