• No Good Gofers

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Tee'd Off

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd vote for Hot Shots Golf if I could (love that video game).
Between the two choices I'll go NGG, but both are fun.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I like that you keep an actual scorecard of 18 holes in NGG. It really bugs me that TO doesnt focus on this and that "Holes in One" are so common that you are goal is to get 6 in one game. The third putting flipper in TO is nice but it is placed weird and hard to see from most angles. TO has a lot of great features and I could see why someone would think it is a better table but it doesn't really capture golf that well.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Since I hate golf I'm glad that TO is less focused on golf and (IMO) more like a true pinball table I gotta go with Tee'd Off!

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Since I hate golf I'm glad that TO is less focused on golf and (IMO) more like a true pinball table I gotta go with Tee'd Off!
I totally get that. To me, Champion Pub focuses so much on trying to capture boxing that it gets in the way and makes the game less fun.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I totally get that. To me, Champion Pub focuses so much on trying to capture boxing that it gets in the way and makes the game less fun.

Yeah...but at least boxing is more fun then golf!! ;) I'd play if you could lob the ball at the fat bastards walking the course. To me THAT would be fun!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts