Who's lost a ball watching the DMD?

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Only once so far. On totan, but i think the machine trapped me on purpos.

You should in the back, i think in the sneaky harem, and then you see a man with his eyes almost popout, but just before that animation finished the ball already came in play.

Happened me once, wont happen again, damn you genie!! ;-)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Unfortunately, because of my fear of this very thing, I miss all the cool animations and helpful instructions. I only look up when the ball isn't in play.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Sounds like you guys need to get the wife, kids, or friends to play TPA with you. The DMD animations are the coolest thing about watching someone else play.

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
Haha yes this happend to me as well! Creature from the Black Lagoon chilling in a hot tub with some nice girls cracked me up (never played this machine before)

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
LOL happened to me a few times already! I never played this table in real life and I can't stop laughing at the animations and quotes. " Wrap your flippers around me, fish boy!" :)

Can't wait for it to come out on PS3

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
this happens to me sometimes during moshpit multiball. when you are trying to see how many balls you have sent up the frankenstein ramp. by the time the animation ends and shows you the # of shots you have already made the ball is already at your flipper. as i recall this use to happen IRL also.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts