Williams Pinball Universal Monsters™ Pack on October 29!

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I've been seeing a much more stable frame rate on MB after todays update. Thanks Zen :cool:

As an added bonus, I'm also noticing hardly any audio/syncronization issues on this table now.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Great vid Cloda! :)

Thanx Cloda, even tho I couldn't work out the classic physics, watching yr vid really helped my high score on CFTBL.

BTW, normal Zen physics seem a bit different on single player normal setting physics vs normal setting physics in a tournament. Could just be my imagination, dunno. :)

Last edited:

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
Is it possible to get table parts on CFTBL or MB right now? I have all the parts for the other machines...but when doing daily challenges I'm not winning "parts". (This is on Android)

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
In this tips & strategy video for Pinball FX3, Creature from the Black Lagoon, I explain the strategy I used for my 6.4 billion Classic Arcade game. I further show alternative strategies, and the differences, of which one is major, that makes Classic Single Player more difficult.

I'm firmly of the opinion, like with White Water, that Classic Single Player is actually harder than Classic Arcade because you can't control the balls as well during multiball. What is your experience with this?

Please let me know what you think of my strategy and the video and if you have any suggestions and I'll gladly see what I can do for my next video.

Its kinda confusing how you talk about classic single player vs classic arcade dont you think?
As i can see there is regular single player with zen physics and classic single player with the simulation physics or am i missing something here?

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Its kinda confusing how you talk about classic single player vs classic arcade dont you think?
As i can see there is regular single player with zen physics and classic single player with the simulation physics or am i missing something here?

There is...
Single Player with Modified "Zen" physics (They are different from the regular Original table Zen physics)
Classic Arcade with WMS physics (though there are now 4 variations of the WMS physics)
Classic Tournament with WMS physics which has a steeper table slope and some other misc changes.

I wish they would just wipe the leaderboard and standardize the WMS physics across all the tables.

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
There is...
Single Player with Modified "Zen" physics (They are different from the regular Original table Zen physics)
Classic Arcade with WMS physics (though there are now 4 variations of the WMS physics)
Classic Tournament with WMS physics which has a steeper table slope and some other misc changes.

I wish they would just wipe the leaderboard and standardize the WMS physics across all the tables.

Oh i see, i always thought normal single player used the same physics as all other zen tables.

Cloda

Oct 15, 2018

Sorry, my mistake. I keep on getting confused with Zen's own tables having Single Player and Classic Single Player while Williams tables just have Single Player and Classic Arcade or Tournament. Hopefully I won't confuse it again in my next video.

Ray

Jul 5, 2019
Is it possible to get table parts on CFTBL or MB right now? I have all the parts for the other machines...but when doing daily challenges I'm not winning "parts". (This is on Android)

No, it is not possible at the moment. They will be available shortly though.

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
Anyone notice that if you only nudge up the tables dont give tilt warnings?
Im playing this on ps4

This makes the tables so easy to play. Just nudge the ball over to the other flipper everytime.
Not sure if this is intended but if it isnt they better patch it quick.

Last edited:

Klopek

Apr 29, 2012
Can anybody confirm if Zen have acknowledged how broken the coins are in the enhanced graphics for Creature, for the upper playfield rollover lanes? In portrait, they're actually covering the tables real light indicators and to make matters worse, the coins seem broken and do not move quickly enough in reaction to flipper presses. This seems related to the initial animation, when they first raise from the table upon rollover activation.

I think it's a very subtle and useful effect in Monster Bash but it is obstructive and broken in Creature (in portrait view, at least). I really hope this is fixed or, even better, becomes a separate option outside of the Enhanced effects which can be enabled per table.

Members online

Members online