Winds...Winds!...WINDS!

I'm flailing around after league yesterday (an average performance, although one plagued by mechanical failures: X-Men's flippers died on me mid-multiball and another player got shafted by AC/DC failing to return a ball it should have) on Dracula, and have a pretty mediocre first two balls, only about 50M, but there were 2 balls in the coffin and 2 loops.

I then proceed to channel my inner Tommy and somehow manage to get both Coffin Multiball and the pity Mist Multiball started together. Somehow in the course of all that, I start and finish Bats for 100M, collected some 2X Coffin Jackpots for 80M and 120M, and a bunch of Mist shots for "Twennnty Million!" each.

The most amazing part of all that is that I didn't even realize I had scored the Bats and Coffin Jackpots until after the multiballs were over; the table was too busy calling out the 20M Mist shots and I was too busy trying to keep balls in play for me to recognize what had happened. When it ended, I was thinking "that wasn't a half-bad multiball...hey, where'd these 500 million points come from?"

Old record: 187M. New record: 678M. Just 4 billion more to go for Grand Champion... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.