World Champion Soccer now available on Steam

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Alas, I can't even buy it because separate purchases are broken.

I pretty much stopped buying seasons when TPA got a considerable price increase in all platforms. Unaffordably so for me.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Alas, I can't even buy it because separate purchases are broken. I pretty much stopped buying seasons when TPA got a considerable price increase in all platforms.
The price in US dollars had stayed constant - $29.99 regular, $39.99 Pro - so this is Steam reflecting exchange rates.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Well, it makes sense from a market perspective, though not all Steam games use the full dollar conversion, so something might be wrong here.

But still, I live on a very tight budget, so I gotta make do with standalone buys. Shame they're probably not fixing the ingame price error by the weekend.

Last edited:

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
It only took roughly a month to fix when FS did the same thing with Paragon, so no big deal - they should know how to fix these bugs they keep introducing, on a weekend release, by the time the next pack is dropped.

RE: the exchange pricing on Steam is wrong - certain regions pay as much as $54US when exchange rates are looked at https://steamdb.info/app/639891/

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yeah, the dollar pricing might be wrong here.

Brazil is one of the regions that got hit the hardest with the price change, used to about $54 Brazilian Real, but now a season pack goes for $93,99. This was changed for other platforms too, like PSN. All I can do is buy table packs now.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
This is my first new table ever! Woo-Hoo! I have all 6 seasons on PS4 and still waiting for 3 tables from season 6. I bet I get them on the PC first. I wanted to wait until a sale but will probably own all seasons on PC by next weekend. I've elected to not go Pro on PC other than season 7. I got sick of the lack of updates and the lighting problems on the PS4. I don't like really awarding Farsight by buying these tables twice for their lack of support on consoles so maybe they should give me something like free Pro for seasons 1-6.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.