360 - Bug X-Box keeps wiping out my scores!

Currawong

Aug 5, 2012
Frequently, X-Box wipes out my high scores (in the High Scores section and also on the Leaderboards. I'm interested to see if it's been happening to anyone else on X-Box.

After the first time it happened, I've been keeping track of my high scores in my diary, so it doesn't affect me too much. It sure doesn't say a lot for the competence of the X-Box staff, does it!

I'm not upset about it though. I couldn't be upset about anything today, because today I downloaded the new tables "Gorgar" and "Monster Bash" which are wonderful! Really, the Farsight tables are the best pinball in the history of the internet!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Frequently, X-Box wipes out my high scores (in the High Scores section and also on the Leaderboards. I'm interested to see if it's been happening to anyone else on X-Box.

After the first time it happened, I've been keeping track of my high scores in my diary, so it doesn't affect me too much. It sure doesn't say a lot for the competence of the X-Box staff, does it!

I'm not upset about it though. I couldn't be upset about anything today, because today I downloaded the new tables "Gorgar" and "Monster Bash" which are wonderful! Really, the Farsight tables are the best pinball in the history of the internet!

Have you tried contacting Microsoft's Tech Support? The fact that you are loosing scores on the Leaderboards seems to point to some xbox issue, since those are stored on thier servers.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts