Xbox Kickstarters

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
From our Facebook:

Due to the length of the delays on the Xbox 360, we are offering to switch kickstarter backer platforms to any other platform we support. If the base game is needed to play (for example the PS3), we will be happy to provide a means to getting the base game free-of-charge. We are continuing to work with the bankrupcy court to get the legal issues with our 360 publisher sorted out, and we remain confident we will be able to release all of the new tables on the 360 soon. Please contact us at PinballArcadeStarTrekCodes@gmail.com if you'd like to switch platforms.
And thank you for supporting us!

malignance

Jun 6, 2012
well, that's kind of discouraging news. if they were anywhere near getting these tables out to the 360, would they bother making this offer?

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Well, it could be because people have been patient - we're talking close to what, 3-4 months now? If you're getting restless, then maybe it's time. Because it's going to be a long haul - the courts aren't exactly fast movers. Heck, it could be another 6 months before the courts even HEAR of FarSight's petition, and 2014 before the courts free up the contract.

Of course, it could also all end up resolved tomorrow. But in the meantime - if you're getting frustrated on the delay, it's a reasonable offer.

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
Has anyone actually received their code for this yet? I sent my e-mail asking to be switched to the PS3 version 6 days ago and have received no response...

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
It's now been 2 weeks, and I still haven't received a response despite sending multiple follow-up emails. What gives? Does anyone know of another way to contact FarSight?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Our email server went down last week which caused some problems with getting support email. If you PM me the details you sent to support I'll make sure the correct person gets it.

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
I don't mean to seem ungrateful, but I think I'm done here. I've been a pretty loyal fan to this point. I bought the Williams Collection for Wii. I re-bought it for Xbox 360 when it came out. I bought The Pinball Arcade the week it was released on XBLA. I bought every piece of DLC that has been released for the 360. I Kickstarted the Star Trek table. And I'm sitting here waiting to drop another $100 on DLC for my PS3 version, if Farsight would just send me the code for the base game as promised in this thread. But they can't even seem to respond to my e-mails within 3 weeks. Why am I continuing to support this company?

I appreciate the work you're doing, but it's time for me to move on. Enjoy my money for the Star Trek table that I'll apparently never receive.

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
Here for my weekly check-in. Although someone PM'd me a PS3 Star Trek code, I still haven't received "a means to getting the base game free-of-charge" as Mike promised above. So my Star Trek code is useless. It's now been 4 weeks since I first e-mailed Far Sight.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
After emailing to change both kickstarters from 360 to Vita I recieved my codes after 3 - 4 days. Well done! I was on the fence about supporting future kickstarters, but after excellent and timely service I'm in!

Thanks Rosa :)

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
email sent, selling all my xbox stuff, iv'e had enough of it.
thanks, hope i can have the ps4 twilight zone as my kickstarter !

I planned to stick with xbox, but I'm gonna go for the ps4 with it's cheaper price tag, the fact I own a vita now, no intrusion to privacy, no draconian DRM, easier access for indie developers, self publishing allowed, etc.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Mike, I hope you will get TPA some mentions at E3..... With all of this Halo, Bioshock, Fallen, and other crap, it would be nice to hear/see something about an actually fun game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts