Yes! This table just got a whole lot harder!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It's amazing how much the removal of one little barrier can transform the entire experience. Skill Shots are now Russian Roulette, and flipperless drains are a lot more frequent. Making LITZ will be a challenge, as it should be.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if this should warrant a leaderboard reset.

As a PS3 player, I already feel it's a little unfair that we don't get to see a closed or fresh leaderboard.

I just don't wanna compete on a leaderboard that already has scores that have benefited from the bastid bumper plug.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I'm just glad I was able to get to LITZ before the barrier was taken out. Who knows how long it will be before I make it again?

N

netizen

It's still just as easy to get LITZ, but the score will likely be lower because you will be less able to max out the town square madness etc.

Last edited:

iguanarama

Dec 20, 2012
As a small aside, how do you tell if a table has been updated, and if it has, what version it's at? I'd lost all hope that the tables were changing since they still, still, still haven't fixed the MM troll bomb problem.

(The TZ barrier is still visible to me on iOS.)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
As a small aside, how do you tell if a table has been updated, and if it has, what version it's at? I'd lost all hope that the tables were changing since they still, still, still haven't fixed the MM troll bomb problem.

When you try to launch the table, it will tell you there is an updated version and it will download it.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

When you try to launch the table, it will tell you there is an updated version and it will download it.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Maybe FS is checking the reactions they get for removing the barrier from Android users only first. They might fear a major ****storm headed their way from the spoiled iWANT crowd. ;P

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Maybe FS is checking the reactions they get for removing the barrier from Android users only first. They might fear a major ****storm headed their way from the spoiled iWANT crowd. ;P
The rest of the table is unchanged, so as long as you avoid the bumpers (which isn't hard to do if you do the strategy recommended on this site), you'll still do well, with only occasional left outlane losses. However, if you like to max out and score the town square, toss the ball into the bumpers during the "all switches score big" rounds, or you're like a lot of uninitiated and you just flip randomly, this change is going to be a disaster to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.