your highest all-time rank?

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
#147 on BK2K (21,113,970)

A few others around in the top 300, most of the rest 1000+.

i hear everyone talk about BK2K; ive never played. im not a big fan of BK tbh. ill have to check it out on youtube or something. is it really that amazing of a table?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
i hear everyone talk about BK2K; ive never played. im not a big fan of BK tbh. ill have to check it out on youtube or something. is it really that amazing of a table?

It's very fast paced with some fun voiceovers. It can be frustrating and the magna-save is next to useless. No real exploits unless you count repeated Skyway Loops. Worth investing some time in.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I think I still have top 20s on a decent number of tables. I haven't played much in a while though since I'm still waiting for the friends leaderboards to get fixed on steam. Once that happens I'll probably try to crank up some tables I've neglected.

I'm still probably the proudest of having #1 on PS3 on black hole before they fixed the lower field gate issue though. The table was kind of brutal.

Last edited:

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
It's very fast paced with some fun voiceovers. It can be frustrating and the magna-save is next to useless. No real exploits unless you count repeated Skyway Loops. Worth investing some time in.

i love fast pace and fair/hard with no exploits. i just dont like BK bc it played like crap on vita, and i learned to hate it.. :/. ill have to give BK2000 a go tho for sure.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I think I still have top 20s on a decent number of tables. I haven't played much in a while though since I'm still waiting for the friends leaderboards to get fixed on steam. Once that happens I'll probably try to crank up some tables I've neglected.

I'm still probably the proudest of having #1 on PS3 on black hole before they fixed the lower field gate issue though. The table was kind of brutal.

nice. arent the leaderboards all connected tho? i cant remeber the ps3 if it also lets you view ot seperated or not etc.

and yeah, i neglect tables for too long, and sometimes never go back to them. gorgar is a good example: loved it when it first released, but then i played centaur... never went back :/. a damn shame too, its such a good table imo.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
nice. arent the leaderboards all connected tho? i cant remeber the ps3 if it also lets you view ot seperated or not etc.

and yeah, i neglect tables for too long, and sometimes never go back to them. gorgar is a good example: loved it when it first released, but then i played centaur... never went back :/. a damn shame too, its such a good table imo.

PS3 at least used to show all non-PS3 scores as (mobile) back then. This was before steam though, and xbox360 always had leaderboards separated from all other platforms as far as I know.

N

netizen

124 Central park
198 High Speed (no doubt subject to change)
236 Class of 1812
480 Cue Ball Wizard
524 Black Knight 2000
542 El Dorado:City of Gold
603 Blackhole
645 Black Rose
751 Dr. Dude
771 Space Shuttle

With the rest I am in the top 20% or higher, but with the number of players that can be a pretty low number on some tables.

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
On Steam:

I'm currently 85th on Black Rose which just means not many people played it. My next best rank is El Dorado at 141. My best rank compared to the number of people who actually have a rank is probably Funhouse. I'm 330 on that one. It would be cool if Farsight added a percentage screen as well to see how well people are doing as a percentage of people who have scores.

RagingBull888

Sep 11, 2013
I'm currently sitting at #3 with a score of 153,365,842,990 on WHO Dunnit and considering the guy directly above me has the name Fail Sight and the score above him is over double that score, I'm going to guess mine might be the highest legitimate score. Of course, if either of those scores are legit, it took some crazy time to achieve since I played for almost 1-1/2 hours with about 15 extra balls just to score that score. It was pretty awesome to see that the full bonus did not even show on the DMD thanks to the inability to display it. I just had to wait until the end of the game to see my score.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Once in a while I'll look at the weekly or monthly standings to see if the game I just had was as great as I think it is, but I don't ever check the overall rankings. Who needs that kind of abuse? Well, okay. I'll look...

Centaur, I'm #97. Top 100! I had no idea! :eek:
Gorgar, 76th! Totally happy with that! :D
Firepower, 24th? Whoa! That's awesome. I think about how many good games I've played and tilted a ball or two, no doubt piddling away a solid leap up into the top 20. :cool:

Everything else, I'm lousy at. Or I play pro-mode. And I'm probably lousy there, too; but you'll never know for sure. :rolleyes:

Feb 19, 2014
I'm #2 on Attack from Mars.

VikingEric is the one above me, by about 200 billion.

Is vpforums a legitimate player? He's ranked one below me, but I feel like it's a hack to get attention for that forum. Could be wrong but you never know.

I know VikingEric posts here. And I've read he uses keyboard. How on earth do you get that high of scores without analog nudging! That amazes me.

I'm working on a top 10 in Medieval Madness, and I have the strategy to do it. Just waiting for ps4 to patch up...

Also maybe working on a top 20 twilight zone. Top 30 Bride. Also looking forward to Fish Tales, T2, Black Knight 2000, flight 2000, black Rose, as I'm really strong on all those tables. Getting better at Gofers, Cirqus, and Theatre but have a long ways to go.

When it's all said and done I hope to be in the top 100 players :)

Last edited:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
AFM doesn't need analog nudging. Really all you ever need to do is whack the ball away from the outlanes at maximum power.

I do miss analog nudging on some tables. The pegboard areas after shooting the ramp on Pinbot and Bride come to mind, where keyboard nudging can't reliably select a path.

AntonR

Mar 13, 2014
I'm currently sitting at #3 with a score of 153,365,842,990 on WHO Dunnit and considering the guy directly above me has the name Fail Sight and the score above him is over double that score, I'm going to guess mine might be the highest legitimate score. Of course, if either of those scores are legit, it took some crazy time to achieve since I played for almost 1-1/2 hours with about 15 extra balls just to score that score. It was pretty awesome to see that the full bonus did not even show on the DMD thanks to the inability to display it. I just had to wait until the end of the game to see my score.
That #1 score is legit. Played for nearly six hours. My other two #1 scores on NGG and High Speed took about the same time.

Last edited:

RagingBull888

Sep 11, 2013
That #1 score is legit. Played for nearly six hours. My other two #1 scores on NGG and High Speed took about the same time.

I applaud you then sir for enduring for over 6 hours of Tell Me More. I just miss hearing the "Freeze Clownboy" quote upon every basement multiball. I'm still happy to be so far up there.

invitro

May 4, 2012

I am very happy to see another Top 10 player posting! I think WD may be too easy for a six-hour score to stand too long at #1, though.

It looks like you are now the #2 player! Wow! You don't happen to have any gameplay videos anywhere do you? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts