Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.7

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Its up guys! Updating to 2.7 right now, time to kick some Mystic Star ass and see what the new physics are all about!

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
The update's great, but I'm finding it very hard to adjust the settings with my finger. I have to press hard on the setting and slide it over, which only works half the time.

I'm on an iPhone 5s with ios 7.0.1.

Also, the options tab and the tables on the main menu are rather small and hard to read. Maybe you could could offer an option to zoom in on the table selection?

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Much more playable. Bumpers and rubbers are much more alive. Flipper feel greatly improved. Flipper aiming is now much better. Also dead passes now react much better.
Some speed issues need to be adjusted. Inlanes are like greased lightning. Could be my settings. Need to play with it a bit more.

Play a game on Clown and you'll immediately feel the difference. It's like an entirely new table. Much more playable too.

Earth Wind & Fire has a bug. The saucer won't kick the ball out. It tries once and then the ball lays there dead.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks Kolchak357.

Clown table plays insanely better I just played my longest game ever on this particular table.

Thanks Zsolt you did an awesome job with the new physics update. Love the new layout!

Blown Away!!!!

Last edited:

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Zsolt,

Can you please check on this. The app crashed right way. I can't even open the app after the new update. I'm on an iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1
Please help! Thank you!

Last edited:

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Hmmm...looks like I will be updating right NOW! Having pinball goodness from everywhere right now. :)

haj

Sep 28, 2012
bug: 'light' setting of the flipper doesn't apply on 'custom' physics setting.

Overall this update is very good I enjoy pins more!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
No issues on my iPad 3. (Version 7.1.1)

These tables are on FIRE!!!!!!

I can't stop playing all these tables right now!

I'am quickly surpassing all my top scores the poppers / bumpers / flippers / are Sooooooo much more ALIVE!

Fast Action!!!! Thank You Very Much Zsolt!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts