Release Date

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
i'm with you earnie, I can't wait for CYCLONE, it's been a long time coming, and it seems like it's been even longer once I heard that they decided to bring one of my all time favorite tables to the pinballarcade. I don't know about you but TPA is truly a small dream come true.... i'm pretty pathetic huh?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
When are the other tables gonna be available for ps3? Cyclone and Red and Ted Roadshow.

Good ****ing question.Who the hell knows?Farsight sure couldn't be bothered to update.

I can tell you that the next 3 tables that are due(whenever that may be) are Cyclone, Jack*Bot and Xenon.
After that Roadshow and Safe Cracker.But those releases will most likely take another few months.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
At this point I'd rather have them wait to release all of them.

Unlikely but we'll see.I figure it will be the same release pattern as PS4, just delayed.

At this point i'd rather not wait any longer at all.Release some bloody tables Farsight.Season 5 is already starting.

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
Unlikely but we'll see.I figure it will be the same release pattern as PS4, just delayed.

At this point i'd rather not wait any longer at all.Release some bloody tables Farsight.Season 5 is already starting.

Yeah, I'm fed up already. What has it been? 4 Months? It's called a season not an annum.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I've just come to a Zen point (pun not intended) where I accept that the PS3 version of TPA is the lowest priority, and enjoy the tables when they come (and normally in bulk, so I get a lot of playtime in one go). It makes life happier :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There was no mention of PS3 in the newsletter this month, so don't expect anything soon. They generally announce it there if it's coming out that month.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
There was no mention of PS3 in the newsletter this month, so don't expect anything soon. They generally announce it there if it's coming out that month.

Sometimes it's a surprise when something isn't announced and just shows up. That has happened numerous times.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
This is where it starts to get highly frustrating now. FS said that they were pushing the tables to Microsoft for approval but they didn't even say anything for PSN. It's been nearly 4 months now.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Grin and bear it.
And die. ;)

until next time... keep yer feet on the ground... bend over... stick yer head between your knees, and kiss your a$$ goodbye! ;0

chill, chill... when they finally get here, i'm a-buyin' 'em... :) can only salivate over the iPod versions; not near enough tilt control to really make it worthwhile anymore... i got most everything s3 on back, so plenty to play with there... :)

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
FS said that they were pushing the tables to Microsoft for approval but they didn't even say anything for PSN.

+1.

It's not even sure that FS has submitted the PS3 tables for approval (it's notorious that PSN folks are "lazy" during summer holidays...)

Way more than the new tables date release on PS3, I'm worry about when we will see the physics 3.0 on PS3 on all tables, like on PC. At the speed the things go on PS3, maybe in late 2016. :(

Historically, TPA PS3 didn't have much attention (only one time with the superpatch), and now, it doesn't have at all anymore.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
The S4 tables will be released sooner or more likely even later and i can deal with that.But it is beyond doubt that this situation is complete bull**** and evidence of the lack of respect from Farsight towards its PS3 customers.Last i checked PS3 customers pay just as much money for the tables as the rest and that should entitle them to a similar service.Cyclone, Jack*Bot and Xenon could and should have been released ages ago but apparently they are holding them back in order to do bundle their submissions and save a buck on the back of the PS3 players.It ain't right but it seems Farsight could care less.

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
If this Update is anything they may release the last 5 tables to the PS3 because since they said that they would release the rest of season four to consoles then I imagine that this update will include Cyclone through Safe Cracker. I may be wrong but fingers crossed it is a possibility

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
If this Update is anything they may release the last 5 tables to the PS3 because since they said that they would release the rest of season four to consoles then I imagine that this update will include Cyclone through Safe Cracker. I may be wrong but fingers crossed it is a possibility

Thats the plan.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.