Release Date

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Another "funny" thing is as there is a patch once a year on PS3, bugs which have been fixed many months ago on all others platforms are still here on PS3.

Example: game ending gamebreaking bug on Rbion.

As soon as you stack more than 1 extra ball, and you lose the current ball, the game ends. Pop, final score screen, although you have still plenty of remaining balls.

You will say me: "What's the funny thing?"

Well, the funny thing is that Rbion is in this month tournament. So, you can't properly play a game. You lose a single ball, and bam, end of the game.

Seriously.
11949391,width=200,height=200

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Still no release date ?

Were still bouncing it back between the programmer and QA.

Halloween

It should be before Halloween.

Another "funny" thing is as there is a patch once a year on PS3, bugs which have been fixed many months ago on all others platforms are still here on PS3.

Example: game ending gamebreaking bug on Rbion.

As soon as you stack more than 1 extra ball, and you lose the current ball, the game ends. Pop, final score screen, although you have still plenty of remaining balls.

You will say me: "What's the funny thing?"

Well, the funny thing is that Rbion is in this month tournament. So, you can't properly play a game. You lose a single ball, and bam, end of the game.

Seriously.
11949391,width=200,height=200

The Rbion bug should be fixed in the next update. The issue with Rbion is that a certain sound call plays when you reach a 1 mil bonus, "believe it or not" plays that ends the game prematurely. Sorry it didn't make it in time for the tournament.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Why put a game with bugs into a tournament? That's what people can't understand. There's only eight great games per tourney, not like you don't have a lot to choose from.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The Rbion bug should be fixed in the next update. The issue with Rbion is that a certain sound call plays when you reach a 1 mil bonus, "believe it or not" plays that ends the game prematurely. Sorry it didn't make it in time for the tournament.

Thanks for the info, FlippyFloppy. My post was very sarcastic but not nasty. But sometimes, like Crepello55012 pointed out, I can't prevent myself to think about FS, in front of TPA:

1676356.jpg

Last edited:

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Thanks for the info, FlippyFloppy. My post was very sarcastic but not nasty. But sometimes, like Crepello55012 pointed out, I can't prevent myself to think about FS, in front of TPA:

1676356.jpg

Now that is just plain funny. We've all made that face one time or another... Human, they are.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Would be interesting to know if the challenge mode has been implemented. That will boost the motivation to play all tables again.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Would be interesting to know if the challenge mode has been implemented. That will boost the motivation to play all tables again.

+1

You have the challenge of the Totw and Totwt to look forward every week and month.

On a rare occasion I'll go back to the psp for the challenge, though I quit early because the screen is so small and not many tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts