It's All Your Fault FARSIGHT

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
This is really turning into a disco-mod. I lilke it a lot. :)

What an excellent idea! ;)

img4460r.jpg

Only joking SS, love what you've done with the reflective bits.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah thats sweeet! LOL! :D gave me a good laugh first thing this morning :) Im going to fill the black corners in today, maybe the appron?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
That looks sweet. How much difference to the overal brightness of the table while your playing did it make?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Not a whole lot brighter when you stand over it but from the side much brighter. With regular bulbs in Im sure it would really POP.Now where to get pinball sized disco balls?:) Thats the ball skin I want on TPA:D

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Not a whole lot brighter when you stand over it but from the side much brighter. With regular bulbs in Im sure it would really POP.Now where to get pinball sized disco balls?:) Thats the ball skin I want on TPA:D

Especially at Christmas any craft store will sell mini disco balls , basically it's a styrofoam ball covered in glued down mirrors , very cheap to make them, use elmers glue not superglue or model , which melts styrofoam.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im looking into adding lights for the flipper buttons and the ball lock lenses but this would require permanent fastening of sockets wich if done right should look stock so Im getting tugged all over the place with replaceable mods to permanent and once I open that can....LOOK OUT!:D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
just orderd some parts and lights.:D Im going to hold off on LED star post enless I can get my friend to to do a LARGE order.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Oh yeah 10x warm white 44's, 4x flex red 44's and 4 multi color flashing 44's all premium LED's with shipping $44 and sockets for the 4 bulbs added and a couple post rubbers with ship $30 MERRY CHRISMAST TO ME!:D

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah like $10 a piece or 20 for $100 but only 1 color but warm whites would look good under any color star posts.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
$100 before 10% discount I noticed after I payed there were 7 red 44 flex lights...I only wanted 4 oh well.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I got my rubbers and sockets in yesterday:) unfortunately it appears I ordered the wrong sockets I got #89 sockets but I wanted #44's it was difficult to tell what socket was for what bulb on the site I ordered as they only gave you a part # and a tiny thumbnail. I looked through my manual and couldnt find a part# for a bayonet style #44 bulb socket so now I have to send them back for the right ones and speaking of right ones I ordered the correct post bumper rubbers that didnt come in the kit I ordered, these went on no problem and are squishy not hard like the ones I first got wich were impossible to put on and not the right shape. Im still waiting for the bulbs from CoinTaker so its not a big deal the sockets are wrong as i have no lights to put in them and I need to pick up a couple spools of wire too. The lights should get here either today or monday.
WRONG SOCKETS
IMG_4475.jpg

NEW CORRECT RUBBER CONES
IMG_4472.jpg

Oh I also added an orange post rubber on the right side.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Im adding lights to the flipper buttons and the saucers for the ball locks. Supposedly i can tap the coin door light power for the buttons and other GI's for the saucers.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I love the detail in the artwork. Such a nice play field. So much better than the cut and past clip art that Stern is slapping on their tables lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts