iOS Version 1.2.6 Discussion and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Please post your iOS version 1.2.6 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just a heads up, guys: the bumpers on AFM and FP have been improved (plus the AFM right orbit issue is fixed), but you'll need to go into the Manage Tables tool and delete and redownload those tables to get the latest versions. Farsight will be submitting another bug fix update soon that will force those tables to redownload.

Last edited:

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I love the kickout speed on White Water. I think all the kickouts in TPA should be that fast.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Downloaded, but... I can't get the icade working: there's no trace of an option and it is not recognized in any table. Has anybody had better luck?

Update: found it! Bottom of the options menu, in the main screen :)

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Downloaded, but... I can't get the icade working: there's no trace of an option and it is not recognized in any table. Has anybody had better luck?

Update: found it! Bottom of the options menu, in the main screen :)

Posted by Gord in the iCade thread:

Open the game, then click on Options and scroll to the bottom.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
...and unfortunately it keeps crashing as soon as I move the plunger :( I tried to restart the iPad, closed and launched again the app, disconnected and reconnected the iCade. (iPad 3, iOS 5.1.1, no jailbreak, iCade "classic")
Reporting the issue in the Bugs thread.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Space Shuttle High scores give HOF points but are not stored in the table's HS list. IOS 6.1 iPad 2

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Same here with Space Shuttle, the middle row of counters don't appear to do anything? Ipad 3, IOS 6.1.2.

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Is Space Shuttle supposed to have rollover lane change? The real one at the place down the street from me doesn't.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
White Water is my all-time favorite pinball table of all-time! :D

After playing for 15 mins this seems a VERY good recreation, I still s*** myself when I hear that mine kickout noise!

I realise some of it is nostalgia (I used to play White Water, Fish Tales, and the Addams Family all the time in the 90's) but I can't wait to take my ipad to the pub tomorrow night after work and play the hell out of it.

Bravo Farsight!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Whitewater - That kickout has been tweaked quite a bit since the last iOS beta build, it's wild now. I had the ball hang up on the upper playfield just at the tip of the flipper, just rocking back and worth like there was a raised edge stopping the ball roll down the right ramp. It only hung up there for about 5 seconds and then rolled down before I could snap a screenshot.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Should that White Water feel as fast as it does? Because it almost felt like it was frictionless compared to some of the other tables.

And how did we find out that FP and AfM got fixes? Are there any other tables that have fixes that don't force them like those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.