They were right, you can't stop at just one!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
My second table arrived today, The Shadow. Its in fair condition, the playfield is good except the sanctum area where they all wear, I have a decal to go there when I eventually strip it down. The cabinet is a little tatty but not too bad.
All the rings and Mongols are there but one of the Phurba knives is missing off the top of one of the diverters. A few of the plastics are broken. The main thing is it plays great. I'm just going to play it for a few weeks before I start messing around with LED's etc.

p4230010.jpg
[/IMG]

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks smooverr, I still have room for 1 more but don't tell the wife just yet! ;)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Very nice!

So, since I just got my TZ on Sunday, how long do I have before the lust for a second machine sets in?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The room was formally an integral garage but the previous owners turned it into another room. Since we moved in 11 years ago its been my PC and xbox room. Now its a pinball/pc/xbox room.

Got a TZ Sean? well done, I would love one of those. I would say about 6 months :D

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Nice addition Kevlar! Have you turned them both on and basked in the GLOW yet? :) Indeed you have room for another :p
Sean you mean you didn't want another table before you got your first? HMmmwaha ha haa!

karl

May 10, 2012
Big Congratulations are in order. Looks like it's a beauty.

What a strange coincidence. I just made an almost certain deal with a guy a couple of days ago on buying his Shadow and Twilight Zone in a couple of months and you and Sean just both them also. Shadow is a spectacular machine. Can't wait to hear how you like it after a few runs. My bet is that you'll have a lot of enjoyment with this one. Now go have some fun ;)

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I bought my first pin in November, the second pin in February... I'll let you do the math :)

Great line up! I'd recommend an Addams, no fear or a Creature to go with them. Just a hint :)

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Nice lineup! I'd love either one of those for my third pin.

I bought my two pins 3 weeks apart. I want another, but know I can't afford one right now.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Wow, two great choices for machines to own! I absolutely LOVE the Shadow, even though the back glass is hideous, the layout is soo unique, and the game play is soo fun, I can't get enough of it...

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
You guys are heroes of mine. Best i'll probably do is a VP cabinet in the future.

Yep, sounds like me too. I am not a mechanic, and when I saw the guts of these beautiful machines it would make me faint.

Now with a PC Cabinet; that is my territory. :)

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
The room was formally an integral garage but the previous owners turned it into another room. Since we moved in 11 years ago its been my PC and xbox room. Now its a pinball/pc/xbox room.

How bizarre, sounds exactly like my situation.

Nice tables BTW! Looks like you've got room for at least TWO more ;)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
How bizarre, sounds exactly like my situation.

Nice tables BTW! Looks like you've got room for at least TWO more ;)

Well if I kicked the pc desk out and the 37"+ Xbox I could fit 5 in there no problem, maybe even 6 but then I'd have to find a new wife too. If you look closely you can see her peeking over my Getaway keeping an eye on me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.