Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
I don't understand your implication that I am talking a "Big Game". Go back and read the Classic Stern Poll thread. I really wanted Seawitch and it didn't win, no big deal. I'm VERY happy to get Flight 2000 and I can't wait to play it in TPA.

I was implying that I wanted Big Game instead of those two, and it did not even make it to the Classic Sterns poll.

I think he's talking about the Stern table called Big Game. I think.
:D Thanks for clarifying.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
It was designed by Harry Williams. Is that the same guy who founded Stern's big rival Williams? If so, that would be some interesting history as to how that came to be.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Somebody needs to tell FS the difference between a Squirrel and a Gopher.

Although, looking closer at the image, the tables aren't exactly paired off. Tee'd Off and F2k may still be paired with unknowns.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
In real life I'd rather play Flight 2000 than Champion Pub. I'm curious to see if I feel the same way about the TPA versions.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Somebody needs to tell FS the difference between a Squirrel and a Gopher.

Although, looking closer at the image, the tables aren't exactly paired off. Tee'd Off and F2k may still be paired with unknowns.

Yeah, I really don't see Tee'd fitting the "rare" clue ... also the squirrel.

Also PinWiz seems to be in the know and said Flight 2000 and Goin' Nuts

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
no its still inline with 1 new 1 remake. Another golf themed pin...and its a GOTTLIEB grrrrr. NGG will seem better now.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I believe we will see Teed Off in Season 2, but I still believe July will be Goin' Nuts and Flight 2000. It fits the clue, plus Pin Wiz all but confirmed it (unless he is messin' with us).

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
season pass 2 on PS store gave it away. SQUIRREL? we'll its still a rodent I would preffer mice. :p

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Flight 2000 is rated higher than both Teed Off and Victory at IPDB and Pinside. (and actually Victory isn't even in Pinside's Top 300 and only has a 6.7 at IPDB, while Flight 2000 has a respectable 7.5)

Yes, this pack isn't going to blow many socks off, but it's not as bad as some are making it sound.

Flight 2000 is fine I have no problem with that machine I'm talking about Goin Nuts. Goin Nuts is the epitome of awful. I don't think it should be on pin arcade at all, and if they do decide to release it, it needs to be paired with a really solid DMD table.

Flight 2K + Tee'd Off is a solid pack and I will have no problem buying it day 1 like I've been doing with all packs. Goin Nuts is so bad I don't even want it in my collection. I'm thinking about doing a scathing review on it soon for the forum lol.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
And what is so terrible about Goin Nuts? Untill we've actually played it, how can we really know? I don't think we can base our opinion of it from the PHOF Gottelieb collection since it had awful physics (that collection didn't do justice to any of the pins, let's be honest). The layout has more to it than other TPA tables such as Central Park and Gorgar, so I don't see what's so bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts