Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Wow. I can not wait for Flight 2000. SWEET!!! Hopefully it will now make the Steam release too. Now if they can only get the cabinet support up and running for PC soon after release.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Wow. I can not wait for Flight 2000. SWEET!!! Hopefully it will now make the Steam release too. Now if they can only get the cabinet support up and running for PC soon after release.

as soon as cabinet support is available on pc I might take the plunge and get one of those mini virtuapin cabinets. Only down side is the price and the fact that it doesn't come with legs. Worst case I'll just get the pinball wizard controller instead.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I have my mini virtuapin mounted on a table. Works great. Love it. Can't wait to fire up TPA on it. Would love to have the full cabinet but just didn't have the room.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I have my mini virtuapin mounted on a table. Works great. Love it. Can't wait to fire up TPA on it. Would love to have the full cabinet but just didn't have the room.

Right on. I'm thinking about going a similar route, since a table would be easier for me since I always sit down while playing due to a spinal cord injury.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012

Officially jealous of you. I was thinking if I got one I could get a small table from Ikea that I could mount it on. If you got photos or video of your setup throw them on here, would love to see it.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
season pass 2 on PS store gave it away. SQUIRREL? we'll its still a rodent I would preffer mice. :p

Okay we have confirmed Flight2000. Is the next table Goin' Nuts or Tee'd Off?

I have the Gottlieb Collection for Game Cube (and I used to play the heck out of it too). While I cannot vouch for the other games, Tee'd off is completely broken on the Game Cube version. The ball has a bad, bad, bad tendancy to get stuck near the top behind the upper table somewhere. I could see the ball sitting there, and I spend fifteen minutes trying to "tilt" the ball loose to no avail. And in the Gottlieb Collection, there's no "call attendant" option that I'm aware of. After it happened about 3 or 4 more times, I got Tee'd off to the point where I didn't want to play Tee'd off anymore, :confused: but I'll gladly reconsider if they fix that issue. I need to know if Goin' Nuts is eventually going to be released on TPA. If not, I may have to pick up the Wii version of Gottlieb PHOF although it's hard to find. Or I could just rebuy both on PS3 since I don't like the control scheme in the Wii versions (no classic controller support and it's extremely easy to tilt the table if I "waggle" by accident). Some might ask why the heck I want to play Goin' Nuts. Well, it's such a bizarre table by conventional standards that it's an experience not available anywhere else, plust only ten tables were produced, so I ask who wouldn't want to play it?

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Heres some pics pulled from PS store of season 2 table bundle
IMG_5338_zpsb27f6105.jpg

IMG_5339_zpsb88d88ac.jpg

and the picture of Tee'd off flyer
2508f1_zps6f1d4b7a.jpg

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
What does Tee'd Off have to do with a squirrel and the word "rare" unless FarSight switched tables after hearing feedback.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
What does Tee'd Off have to do with a squirrel and the word "rare" unless FarSight switched tables after hearing feedback.

I highly doubt they switched since 1.) the PS3 update with the Season 2 images posted above was submitted to Sony weeks ago and 2.) it's a only a relatively small handful of people who have expressed negativity towards Goin Nuts.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
For $2.50 I will take Goin Nuts. I know why they only made 10 of them though, it just isn't fun. Still want to have it as part of the collection. Just want to see others first.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Yeah, it's looking pretty obvious that it'll be Goin' Nuts with Flight 2K, followed by Tee'd Off and something in the next pack.

Followed by Terminator 2 if that gets funded.

So what do you know, we've got the next three months (in theory) figured out :p

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
For $2.50 I will take Goin Nuts. I know why they only made 10 of them though, it just isn't fun. Still want to have it as part of the collection. Just want to see others first.

That or maybe cause the "art" looks like it was rejected from a preschool coloring book, and the difficulty and gameplay is about kindergarten level as well... Actually scratch that because when I was 5 I was scoring millions on our family Xenon pin.

There are pinball rarities and then there are pinball abortions, it falls into the latter category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts