Scores not posting to leaderboards

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Wondering if anyone else has this problem or can help me find a solution to solve it. So I've played both CP and WW and numerous scores of mine never made it to the leaderboards. I did this in two different wifis, both of which are very reliable and I ones that I always use to play TPA. I'm logged in through the app and in GC too. I have initial low scores from my first games after I downloaded the update that went through, but everything since then hasn't updated to the leaderboards- if I press the my score button it just shows my old, lower score. I've lost some good games this way.

Any ideas/other people experiencing this? :confused:

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Confirmed. IPad4, iOS 6.1.3.

Same deal - my earlier, lower scores on both WW and TCP are on FS' leaderboards, but better scores gotten today aren't.

I was playing TCP in Operator Mode earlier (to see if the enemy fighter's stats would be remembered across sessions... sadly, they aren't) and noticed that I wasn't seeing the "Update" popup after a game but figured it was because I was in Op Mode. Since then I've closed & restarted the app; now I see the "Updating" popup but leaderboards still aren't getting my scores.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
I'm having the exact same problem on all of my iOS devices. I hope this issue gets resolved soon.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
SHOCKING! :p like Night said it looks like things are going UP hill for FS but what he didn't say was what HILL, its Mt.SHIESMORE and it gets bigger every release. :p

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Okay...it's not just me. Anyone else notice the Game Center doesn't even show the new tables on the achievements?
I'm pretty sure that's a Game Center limitation. I think the cut off is 100 achievements for each app.
...and a limitation of how FarSight did their GC stuff. We haven't had any (and can't have any new) achievements since CC/FP - that's March. I wish they would nuke the achievement-style GC integration they have now and just do scores, like Zen and Zaccaria.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Correct.

The past two e-mails I sent them (both sent on Friday, neither for this issue) got responses within 24 hours.

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
...and a limitation of how FarSight did their GC stuff. We haven't had any (and can't have any new) achievements since CC/FP - that's March. I wish they would nuke the achievement-style GC integration they have now and just do scores, like Zen and Zaccaria.

Thanks... I get it about GC now!

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
When this has happened in the past, did the leader board reflect your current high score, or did you have to go beat it in order to be able to post?

Because if it is the latter, it makes me want to hold off on playing...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.