Bug iOS Version 2.7.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 2.7.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

haj

Sep 28, 2012
iPhone4S / 6.1.3

Deleted tables appear in my tables list.

This may not be a bug but an intended feature however it is annoying since the collection's getting large and when you accidentally touches the deleted table it initiates downloading. It would be nice to have a list of deleted tables (you own) in a separate page.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 5 - iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Harley pop-up post not working

Steps To Reproduce: Press the orange button to activate pop-up post and nothing happens.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: When using an iCade the 'E1' button should activate the pop-up post; now it's activated by pressing '5'.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPhone 5 - iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Right Black Knight magna-save not working correctly

Steps To Reproduce: Press the right orange button to activate right magna-save and nothing happens. The left orange button activates both left/right magna-save.

Additional Comments:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
iPad 2, ios6, F2K, plunged ball somehow shot sideways immediately, and down the outlane! Never entered the playfield. Virtually instant drain.

Seen once after playing 2.7.0 for about 10 minutes.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3/6.1.3

Bug Description: Smart punch no longer works in Champion Pub.

Steps To Reproduce: Played several games with multiple attempts to use smart punch. Restarted both app and tablet to no avail. Also moved launch button to different positions on screen with no result.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 3/6.1.3

Bug Description: Smart punch no longer works in Champion Pub.

Steps To Reproduce: Played several games with multiple attempts to use smart punch. Restarted both app and tablet to no avail. Also moved launch button to different positions on screen with no result.

Sounds similar to the problems I reported with Black Knight and Harley Davidson's extra buttons not working.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I don't understand how FS broke the "special" buttons on tables they weren't focusing on.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I don't understand how FS broke the "special" buttons on tables they weren't focusing on.

Make a change to the game engine and then don't go back and update older tables that use that function.

Professor_Jones

Aug 25, 2013
Device/OS: iphone 4 ios 6.1.3

Bug Description: downloading of tables stops when the phone is in sleep mode, and the progress bar returns to zero when the phone is put out of sleep mode.

Steps To Reproduce: downloading a table

Frequency: always

Additional Comments:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Device/OS: iphone 4 ios 6.1.3

Bug Description: downloading of tables stops when the phone is in sleep mode, and the progress bar returns to zero when the phone is put out of sleep mode.

Steps To Reproduce: downloading a table

Frequency: always

Additional Comments:

I don't think that is a bug. To completely download a table don't let your device enter sleep mode.

Professor_Jones

Aug 25, 2013
I don't see why it should be that way. It's inconvenient and since the iphone is perfectly capable of downloading files in sleep mode, there's no reason to not use this.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I don't see why it should be that way. It's inconvenient and since the iphone is perfectly capable of downloading files in sleep mode, there's no reason to not use this.
TPA stops itself while it is not the active app. This is actually an improvement on the earlier behavior...TPA used to be prone to crashing when trying to return to it having been elsewhere.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
the iOS operating system won't let apps be active in the background. it's sort of a limitation of the device.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Device: ipad mini with latest version of ios 6

Bug Description: T2 - ball traveling through skull lock.

Steps to reproduce: Knock down target blocking the lock and then shoot ball into upkicker hole. Ball will sometimes pass right through the upkicker hole and out the back of the skull.

Frequency: About 20% of the time.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Device: iPad 2 (ios 5)

Bug Description: In T2, shots to the Chase Loop sometimes make it up into the right ramp's habitrail.

Steps to reproduce: Make a weak shot up to the Loop.

Frequency: VERY rare, only happens about 3% of the time.

Belgarion

Apr 17, 2013
Device/OS: iPhone / 6.1.3

Bug Description: Right flipper (opposite side of the skull) sometimes not responding.

Steps To Reproduce: Especially occurs after the balls went thought the right ramp.

Frequency: 20% of the time

Additional Comments: Doesn't seem to occur on other tables

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4 / 6.1.3

Bug Description: On Goin' Nuts (maybe my least favorite table, but I play every one), I noticed that the single target (near the middle right flipper) that reactivates the upper-right rollunder that relaunches 2-ball multi-ball doesn't seem to work. The three targets that reactivate the upper-left rollunder that relaunches 2-ball multi-ball work, but I can never seem to get the upper-right rollunder lit.

Steps To Reproduce: Lose all but one ball so that the timer begins counting down. Try to hit the target that lights up the upper-right rollunder that relaunches 2-ball multi-ball.

Frequency: Seems to be 100%. It's possible I just haven't hit that target, but sure as heck looked like I did several times, and that rollunder just never relights. Meanwhile the upper-left one does.

Additional Comments: Would like to hear confirmation of this from someone else.

EDIT: On further examination, the bug is a little different than what I'd first observed. Instead of the single target near the middle-right flipper not working, and it being impossible to light the upper-right rollunder, it turns out that the targets for lighting the rollunders are reversed. In the instructions, it says that the left and right targets in the upper-right should light the upper-left rollunder, and the middle upper-right target and the single target near the middle-right flipper should light the upper-right rollunder. In reality, it seems that it is exactly the reverse of that. The left and right targets in the upper-right end up lighting the upper-right rollunder, and the middle upper-right target and the single target near the middle-right flipper light the upper-left rollunder. Sorry if that sounds confusing, but this is the actual nature of this bug upon further observation. Thanks to those who helped try to confirm this.

Last edited:

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Just tried to confirm your bug, jbejarano - that target worked fine for me, same iPad & iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online