DLC Release Date

Rod G

Jul 24, 2012
What's the chance that Pack #2 will be released today? I've been itching for a chance to have a go at The Ringmaster.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
wasn't pack 3 also to be released with the first 2?

not a complaint, just a question. I got enough tables to play for now :)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
wasn't pack 3 also to be released with the first 2?

not a complaint, just a question. I got enough tables to play for now :)
At one point that was the plan, but now it's expected to be released around the middle of the month. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think pack 3 was also included in the title update, so we won't need to download another one until pack 4.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Just to confirm, Funhouse and Circus Voltaire can be downloaded from the marketplace (doesn't want to do it from in-game for the moment).

Hypnos

Jul 7, 2012
Been lurking here quite a while, good to see some action finally :)

Read the thread, guy.

Also, calling it now, the next thing people will moan about in here is how they had to resync their profile from Xbox LIVE to get the achievements to show up. They're not published yet. So if you unlock them now you will hose your account. It's fixable but a pain in the ass. Usually when this happens people's biggest issue is the work it took to unlock them again, but that's not an issue here since it may as well give you the DLC achievements when you launch the new tables.

What do you mean? The achievements showed up allready for me. Just confused, im playing the tables on another profile atm.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Uh oh...does this mean Cirqus Voltaire is going to have all that weirdness with the multiple balls getting trapped in the plunger lane, because it too was submitted before those issues could be fixed?

Oh! Does this mean it's the version of CV that was actually FUN? Before the outlane "fixes"?

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
What do you mean? The achievements showed up allready for me. Just confused, im playing the tables on another profile atm.

They aren't active on xbox.com yet (click the link in my signature, for example). At some point they will be. But you've already gotten them. So they won't be transmitted to Xbox LIVE again the next time you meet the requirements. So you'll never get them "for real" on the server (and your online and offline gamerscore values will be out of sync) unless you wait for them to appear on xbox.com, then delete your local profile, then recover your gamertag from LIVE, then re-earn the achievements. How Microsoft still don't have this problem nailed down in 2012 is freaking anybody's guess.

Hypnos

Jul 7, 2012
They aren't active on xbox.com yet (click the link in my signature, for example). At some point they will be. But you've already gotten them. So they won't be transmitted to Xbox LIVE again the next time you meet the requirements. So you'll never get them "for real" on the server (and your online and offline gamerscore values will be out of sync) unless you wait for them to appear on xbox.com, then delete your local profile, then recover your gamertag from LIVE, then re-earn the achievements. How Microsoft still don't have this problem nailed down in 2012 is freaking anybody's guess.

Thanks for the heads up. I read your comment earlier so thought it was best to play on a different profile for now.

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
Even though DLC pack #3 wont be available for a while, FarSight has today released an official video playing on xbox 360:

LINK

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.