iOS Version 2.7.1 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
At the moment, the free version shows 2.7.1 has been released. The paid version shows (in the App Store) that a new version has been released but it has the same v2.7.0 listed as the version(?). Have not yet downloaded either but that will soon change.

EDIT: seems the App Store was in the midst of refreshing when I checked...both paid and free versions are now showing the correct v2.7.1

EDIT 2: The version number still seems to be differing depending on where you check it in the App Store. Regardless, here's the changelog for v2.7.1:

What's New in Version 2.7.1

----- What's New -----
- Bug fixes

----- Table Updates -----
- T2 (v3)

----- What's Fixed -----
- T2: tuning updates
- Special buttons were broken.
- Launcher buttons didn't support multi-touch.
- The HUD would sometimes disappear permanently after changing cameras during multiplayer.

Please post your iOS version 2.7.1 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
In the last update, they removed chimes from pressing enter. But not left and right...

In this update, they removed the chimes from left to right, but put the enter chime back in.

*pulls out gun. Cocks back trigger. Shoots self*

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
In the last update, they removed chimes from pressing enter. But not left and right...

In this update, they removed the chimes from left to right, but put the enter chime back in.

*pulls out gun. Cocks back trigger. Shoots self*

I thought the enter button always made a sound? The code handling those buttons hasn't changed between 2.7.0 and 2.7.1.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Never mind Stuart.

Really strange thing... I updated, but I didn't update (was still on 2.7.0).

Just got 2.7.1 now.

Sorry for the confusion. And You are correct.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Really strange thing... I updated, but I didn't update (was still on 2.7.0).
Yes, it happened to me as well. The App Store showed the update but in reality, the update version that was downloaded was v2.7.0. So updating simply re-installed v2.7.0 rather than v2.7.1. Very strange App Store glitch I couldn't make head nor tail of. I did finally get the real v2.7.1 installed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts