Bug iOS Version 2.7.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 2.7.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
iPad 4 - 6.1.3

Still stutter in Whirlwind

Play the game to reproduce?

Always present

Havent played a full game of Whirlwind in 4 weeks other than the tournament, where I trudged through it and had a headache the rest of the day. Cannot time shots up the ramp or to the scoops, too many drains because you can't follow the path of the ball.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4th gen, iOS v6.1.3

Bug Description: Whirlwind table stuttering issue. Stuttering occurs when camera scrolls to follow the ball path.

Steps To Reproduce: Play the Whirlwind table (using a scrolling camera highlights the issue greatly)

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: *ONLY* the iPad 4 is affected. iPad 3 & iPhone 5 have NO stuttering issues running the same TPA App version & iOS version.

Last edited:

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Touch screen doesn't work at far bottom-right, for right flipper, for games with launch buttons.

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game with a launch button, such as T2 or Attack From Mars.

Additional Comments: I didn't notice this until version 2.7.0. I first noticed it with T2, but then noticed other tables, such as Attack From Mars had the issue too. But other games, such as Big Shot did not have this issue. I found that by going into settings and cycling through the Button Positions, until it's back on Top, it will correct the issue. Even though that's the position I had it before. I'm using Touch Scheme type A.

Pejota

Aug 20, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 4 / iPhone 5 on either iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 or iOS 7

Bug Description: Options (especially Invert Nudge and Touch Scheme) don't seem to be loading correctly when app relaunches after being completely closed.

Steps To Reproduce: Change an option such as Invert Nudge or Touch Scheme to something other than the default. When the app is relaunched after having been force quit or the device has been turned turned off and on, the Options menu will correctly show the setting as changed, however the actual behavior while playing will be as if the defaults were not changed. For example, I prefer to play with nudge inverted on touch scheme B, but whenever the app is freshly launched, the tables act as if nudge is not inverted and the touch scheme is set to A. The menu continues to show the preferred setting despite the incorrect behavior.

Frequency: Every time the app is freshly launched.

Additional Comments: Bug has been around for several versions now.

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Bug Description: Options (especially Invert Nudge and Touch Scheme) don't seem to be loading correctly when app relaunches after being completely closed.

I might need a little more info on this. Are you logged into Game Center? Are you logged into a FarSight account? Do the sound and iCade settings save/load properly for you? (they use a slightly different saving mechanism)

Pejota

Aug 20, 2012
I might need a little more info on this. Are you logged into Game Center? Are you logged into a FarSight account? Do the sound and iCade settings save/load properly for you? (they use a slightly different saving mechanism)

I had turned off Game Center Save a long time ago and hadn't given it a second thought since. I just turned it back on and everything works as it should.

Before I turned it back on, the sound setting would not stick at all. If I turned it off before force quitting, it would revert to On (and this setting WOULD show as On in the menu after relaunching, unlike the earlier examples). I've never tried the iCade setting.

Edit: I was logged into my FarSight account even when I had Game Center Save turned off.

Last edited:

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Okay, it looks like the settings only get applied if a Game Center login is detected. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Luckydogg420

Sep 9, 2013
Device/OS: ipad2 + icade core. iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Bluetooth not reconnecting, when switching between apps

Steps To Reproduce:I turn on the icade core, launch the game fresh, everything works fine. Once I press the iPad home button to change app, when I return to TPA (while app has been running in background) it won't reconnect to the icade automatically. I have to force shutdown the game, then relaunch TPA. Everything runs fine again

Frequency:100%

Additional Comments:maybe there is a delay, but I've waited more then 30 sec before just shutting down the app and relaunching.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Device ipad2, ios5

bug Description: app crashes when pressing the tournament button

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
Device ipad2, ios5

bug Description: app crashes when pressing the tournament button

Are you pressing the button immediately after the application loads or are you letting sit for a good 10-20 seconds first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts