2014 TPA Resolution Thread

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I've been within one blue light of both RTU and BFTK on real machines. I've never even seen one of the mini-wizard modes on TSPP. Of course, that could be because the TSPP on location here is the pinnacle of pinball evil - I've never seen its replay score be anything other than 5M, even though it's set to reflex.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Eh, well it took me until 2015 to get three of my most recent goals - just one left. Overtaking ParallaxScroll's score on a table was my main one though, and I baaaarely pulled it out today on Dr. Dude with the end-of-ball bonus pushing me +63K points more than him. I would've done it in 2014, but I switched to the PS4 version and stopped playing the table until it recently was released.

My last one is to get top 100 on a table at least a month old. Funnily enough, I came closest to it on Class of 1812. I'm top 110 with a score I got my third game, and I still don't know the rule set for it (I was simply going for random ramps).

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
i've been within one blue light of both rtu and bftk on real machines. I've never even seen one of the mini-wizard modes on tspp. Of course, that could be because the tspp on location here is the pinnacle of pinball evil - i've never seen its replay score be anything other than 5m, even though it's set to reflex.

tspp?

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
....and that's a wrap! As of an hour ago, I have now officially cleared all of my TPA 2014 goals.

This last conquer was my favorite - in only my third game of High Speed (TPA or arcade), I managed to get a top 80 leaderboard score. It's weird because I hadn't read the instructions or looked up any tips, and my wife was talking in my ear half the time about random stuff. I still don't know all the rules of the table, as I just kept trying to shoot the escape ramp with the upper flipper as much as humanly possible to keep things simple. Crazy. ;)

Now I have to come up with some interesting personal challenges for 2015. I was planning to target one of ER777's scores as a new goal, but this High Speed accomplishment already did that.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
[MENTION=170]Squid[/MENTION]: Just be careful of a potential rollover issue if you score 1000B on Attack from Mars (which is what is needed to pass the top scores). Don't know how Star trek or MB handle that. Just finding the time and the stamina to go that distance on those tables is impressive in itself.... :) Good luck!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Monster Bash has no problems with rollovers. The software fully supports up to at least the ten billions digit. But you shouldn't go for the #1 spot on that one because reasons. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts