Android 1.8.0: Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
So, looks like STTNG is much easier than the real one. :(
FS destroyed TZ by making it so damn easy that every 8 year old boy can beat it! No one wants your stupid walls in the bumpers! Please stop releasing baby versions of hard challenging tables!

I'm finding STTNG much harder than TZ.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If you can reach Final Frontier after a couple of games than it's just way too easy.
It's pretty easy to reach Final Frontier on a real ST:TNG; certainly much easier than reaching Lost in the Zone on a real TZ. But reaching Final Frontier with a full set of artifacts and each shot worth 100M+ (as opposed to 10M or 25M) is much more interesting.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hope one of you put up a strategy guide for STTNG like the TZ one. I've played STTNG about 20 times, but never really bothered to learn the rules.

N

netizen

I'm swearing a blue streak at ST:TNG, far more than at any other table

Especially for that L Flipper to the 2x bumper on the left of the right ramp that feeds directly down the left outlane shot. :mad:

N

netizen

I've only ever seen the texture options on my phone, which runs OS 2.3.3

Even with the old interface design I never had the Textures selection under the options menu on either my Galaxy (OS 4.0.4) or Nexus 10 (OS 4.2.1).

Can anyone else check and see if they have access to it and on what devices and OS version.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
i can't get to the leader board for STTNG (a network error occurred whilst processing leaderboards). What's the highscore at the moment? Best I've managed is 5.2 billion - but still not got to the final frontier yet. Biggest annoyance with this table so far is the dodgy button detection when trying to use the trigger for stuff like launching a probe. Sometimes it works but more often than not it doesn't.

N

Nik Barbour

Can anyone else check and see if they have access to it and on what devices and OS version.

I've still got the option.
y2a4avur.jpg

HTC Desire S - gingerbread - rooted Miui 2.4.2GB

N

netizen

Has anyone else selected the Shuttle Simulation and then been given Riker's card game?

I had this happen 2 times in one game, but haven't had it happen since. As an aside, the trigger/flipper shifting to the right happens in the card game as well as in the mission selections. I'll write up a bug report about it.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I cleared the app cache and can now get to the scores - but like you say Netizen, there are non for STTNG. Given the early release I'm not too fussed about this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts