Android Version 1.17.0 Discussion And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Hey, guys that are having issues with the camera, are you seeing this on Flight2K and going nuts at all? We had some camera engine changes during that update to be more align with ios but it looks like that is causing issues.
Just tried these two tables f2000 and g/nuts both Do have the same zoomed in problem in portrait. Going nuts being the worst with all four camera views in portrait the flippers are half off the bottom of the screen.
Thanks the the response Ryan hope there's a fix for us.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
working on it =) we are just going to have to go back to the old way of doing cameras, the old tables seem to work fine with it so oh well, experiment failed.

Also I am going to add an option to turn mipmapping on and off to fix all blurry textures.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
That's very odd carl, nothing changed with the engine this round. Is it just that table? Anyone else seeing this?

Just had it happen on rbion on my n10 too... The app crashes if you try to interact with it once the HUD has gone.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
working on it =) we are just going to have to go back to the old way of doing cameras, the old tables seem to work fine with it so oh well, experiment failed.

Also I am going to add an option to turn mipmapping on and off to fix all blurry textures.

Appreciated, The zoomed in portrait cameras seems to depend on screen size(mine is 8 inch screen), tried T2 on my Mrs 7inch screen and and it works fine.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Just had it happen on rbion on my n10 too... The app crashes if you try to interact with it once the HUD has gone.

Sounds like you are losing the texture memory, no clue how the heck that would happen hmmm...I can't seem to get it to happen on ours, any steps involved?

K

Korven

Can we have Pin•Bot ebs turned on before the tournament is over?

N

netizen

I have barely been playing TPA this month. The trigger/plunge button issue and the multi touch triggering of it has sorta made gameplay meh, more like testing and less like play. I continually feel like I have to remember every step of everything that happens in-case something goes wrong, which it invariably does; this time around. This has totally sucked the enjoyment out of playing. :(

Kirill Kirilld

Sep 6, 2013
Hi, Ryan! Is it difficult/time consuming to add a possibility to choose the table not only with sliding but also by touching the needed one?
Usually there's 7 tables on screen, so when the desired one is visible, it would be great to touch it to select.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.