Android Version 1.28 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The workaround is to re-launch the game with the "Game Setup" menu, and not the "Start" button. The sponsor advertisement is still not shown, but the app won't crash (or at least doesn't crash for me.)

Or stop being a cheap Barsteward and buy the table.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Or stop being a cheap Barsteward and buy the table.

I have bought TPA on PC, I would buy some tables on Android too if Google wouldn't be an ass and only allowing credit cards. I ain't going to buy seperate cards just to pay for mobile games, they should add iDeal / Paypal support. Guess it has to do with Google being an American company.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I have bought TPA on PC, I would buy some tables on Android too if Google wouldn't be an ass and only allowing credit cards. I ain't going to buy seperate cards just to pay for mobile games, they should add iDeal / Paypal support. Guess it has to do with Google being an American company.

6aveby9a.jpg

:) (come on - feed the dev's)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Does your country offer Google Play Gift Cards? Because they work just fine to purchase TPA tables.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Does your country offer Google Play Gift Cards? Because they work just fine to purchase TPA tables.

It might but, then again I will have to buy something else first before I can buy the tables, is it really that hard to add something else then credit cards? Steam has been using iDeal for quite some time now so I don't see why Google doesn't add it.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It might but, then again I will have to buy something else first before I can buy the tables, is it really that hard to add something else then credit cards? Steam has been using iDeal for quite some time now so I don't see why Google doesn't add it.
Your dissatisfaction with Google Play funding options is not something we can help with here. Alternatives and advice is.

Gift Cards might be your best bet for now. They are easy to use:

1. Buy a Card
2. Scratch off security panel.
3. Enter code in Google Play Store.
4. Start buying.

Buy when on sale for a little sweetener... ;)

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Device/OS: Galaxy Tab 3

Bug Description: Problems after buying a new table. Either network is disconnected or camera angles are all messed up.
Steps To Reproduce: buy a table
Frequency: about 100%
Workaround Fix: for the network problems killing the app. For the camera settings doing the handwork and setting it up agein

Bug Description: RBION table: Game finishes suddenly after a ball drains. Usually it's the 3rd ball but sometimes the second or first. Starting a new game will continue the interrupted game. Sometimes the game converts into 2 player.
Frequency: Every longer game. (final score above 70M)
Workaround Fix: Having a beer and saying a prayer.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Device/OS Samsung Galaxy S 4 (GT-I9505) Android 4.4.2

Table: Cactus Canyon
Bug Description: After letting the game sit on Pause for roughly 2.5 hours (time between breaks at work) the table music doesn't seem to play after unpausing, it resumes only after ball drain or lock.
Frequency: So far it happened all of the times that I did that so I could continue in next break.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Device/OS Samsung Galaxy S 4 (GT-I9505) Android 4.4.2

Table: Cactus Canyon
Bug Description: After letting the game sit on Pause for roughly 2.5 hours (time between breaks at work) the table music doesn't seem to play after unpausing, it resumes only after ball drain or lock.
Frequency: So far it happened all of the times that I did that so I could continue in next break.

Pausing even for a toiletbreak has always been unreliable. Music stop, lights goes out, even crashes sometimes.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Pausing even for a toiletbreak has always been unreliable. Music stop, lights goes out, even crashes sometimes.
I've never found that on my Nexus 7 2013. I've paused for 20 minutes and take with no issues.

I generally clear my Recent Apps list as a general practice before playing any game though.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
I've never found that on my Nexus 7 2013. I've paused for 20 minutes and take with no issues.

I generally clear my Recent Apps list as a general practice before playing any game though.

Don't really play that much lately but on my Galaxsy S2 I had huge troubble with pausing, app crashing even after minuter elevator ride.

Problem with lights going out and music stopping I had all the time on my N 12.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
I haven't had this pausing issue either, it is just Cactus Canyon at the moment, Totan plays fine without any issues even after 2.5hours of paused game. Only the music is the issue, never crashed from pausing the game though.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Look e.g. in the left red circle, it looks like that there lay a gray plate over the grafic
9epume2y.jpg

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Here's the table IRL:
image-6.jpg
To me, the table FarSight digitized just looks like a table with some wear around the inserts.

Flippy, can you take a look at your table and see if the insert has evidence of damage compared to the reference shot TomL shared.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
To me, the table FarSight digitized just looks like a table with some wear around the inserts.

Flippy, can you take a look at your table and see if the insert has evidence of damage compared to the reference shot TomL shared.

There is evidence of damage. I added the image to our database for comparison. The art team had to do a lot of clean up on this table and still does.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
There is evidence of damage. I added the image to our database for comparison. The art team had to do a lot of clean up on this table and still does.
I would love to see original photos of the table, and the retouched version. Good content for Facebook perhaps?

I think it would make people appreciate what you have to do to get these tables up to a presentable standard.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Cactus Canyon - after failed plunger shot camera locks to playfield (very old bug). It works fine on Steam.
Diner - ball seems to tremble sometimes. Left ramp shots are harder than on the real table. Maybe more fun like it is now.

EDIT: CV HUD setting is stored now for the first time.(fixed bug)
RBION game was finished prematurely again yesterday.(same on Steam)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts