Anyone here in on Alien?

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I knew it was coming, but hadn't looked into it at all until today. The playfield looks great and I'm interested.
However have they given an ETA on a month/year they plan to enter production? I couldn't find that info anywhere on the order info/FAQ.

Karl? I can't imagine you're not getting one.

karl

May 10, 2012
Latest info straight from the source is that they will show the game for the first time in October

And yes, I have the playfield add-on package of Alien on order :) Not sure I would have bought Full Throttle if not for Alien coming down the line. With that said, still looking forward to Full Throttle.

I really enjoyed the new playfield cad drawing of Alien they showed on pinside a few weeks ago. I have big hopes for this title

zgyinJt.jpg

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
OK so no ETA on actual production start then.
Guess I'll keep an eye on it and see how the art and toys come together before I decide. I'd give them a deposit now if it weren't for their weird (slightly cheap?) looking cabinet/backboxes and "sideart" inserts. Still I could put up with that if the overall art package turns out awesome.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I played Full Throttle again this weekend at the Heighway factory, it's a fast fun game. Alien has lots of potential, I saw a VP-version of its gameplay (featuring a 'where's Jonesy the cat mode) and I reckon you will like it. And he has actually legally acquired the licenses necessary to manufacture the game. Which is nice.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Got my deposit placed on an Alien LE edition today. Still no idea if I'll want or like it for sure until we see some solid info, but at least this way if I do decide I want it I'll be in towards the front of the line.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Video showing their new large backbox LCD screen ala JJP games. Quite an improvement over the little screen.
I believe this option launches with the ALIEN table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts