Ask Questions of Bobby King and FarSight for July BlahCade Podcast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well we haven't done this in a while!

If you have any questions you'd like to ask Bobby King or anyone else at FarSight, now's the time. We will be accepting questions from now until July 2nd. The BlahCade will then forward our favorites and the responses will be read in our July BlahCade, #20.

Post your questions here, or send them to BlahBlahBlahCade@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing what you guys are interested in these days!

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You mentioned at one point doing one EM per season to satisfy the old school cry babies like myself. Has that idea been trashed?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
1. Is the Sony license still in effect for TPA or were there a certain amount of Sony licensed tables that could be recreated?

2. You mentioned a while ago that standalone versions of the Twilight Zone and Star Trek: The Next Generation tables would be released soon. Are they still coming out or have they been scrapped?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I would like to know more about Farsight plans regarding season 5 on PS3/Vita.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Any progress on the higher-pitch music and sounds on some tables?

I'm thinking about going to ReplayFX. Where in the convention center will you be located?

And finally: Banzai Run ;)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
1. Any updates about rom emulation for BH, Gorgar, BK and Firepower? Does Farsight still plan on working this? Will it come before or after the tournament difficulty setting?

2. Are there any plans to release Addams Family Gold to the general public? I know a lot of people that pledged $100+ probably don't even want this to happen, and that is very understandable. But I think this should happen because I pledged $100 to Twilight Zone for the operators menu, which was supposed to be exclusive to that tier. Not only was it not exclusive, but it was given free to anyone that pledged $5 dollars or more to the TZ kickstarter. And I would be lying if I said I'm not frustrated that I can't get the Gold edition, even if the price is inflated.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Are there any plans to drop support for older mobile devices (anything running iOS 6 or older, and anything older than Android ICS/Jellybean) which may finally allow SAM emulation to go into TPA?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Mine is when will S.A.M. Emulation be coming out, I really want to play Family Guy. Family Guy and The Wizard Of Oz are a tie as my 2 Favorite Pinball Machines of all time, if I could afford them I would have them in my house.

Speaking of Wizard Of Oz, do you think someday it will be possible to play Jersey Jacks games on TPA, it would be Awesome if possible. Do it like that they did Bansai Run on Visual Pinball, put the Playfield and Backglass on the same screen.

One more thing before I loose my mind, I hear were possibly getting Safe Cracker in July to end Season 4. Is their any chance of seeing 2 Awesome Gottlieb/Premier tables Stargate and my favorite Rescue 911 in Season 5 pretty pretty please. Chris I know you don't like Gottlieb games but those two I really really want. Well I'm done here thanks guys.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Can we please get some EMs? Will we see Capcom tables? Will we see Revenge from Mars? Could we get Whoa Nellie! Big Juicy Mellons? What are your favorite tables already in the collection? What is your favorite table not yet included? Is Pinball After Dark still in the works and or nesacary? Specifically, can we please get Tales from the Crypt? Any hints clues as to what's to come. Thank you!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I doubt we will ever see WOZ or any other Jersey Jack since they have custom linux boxes under the hood. I bet Stern's new Spike system would be tricky since it's modular.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Can you confirm that there will be any more seasons beyond Season 5, and (at least) how many?

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Ask him about the chances of getting a kickstarter for Simpsons Pinball Party
for Season 5 or any upcoming kickstarter for any other big licence table

Thanks

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Are there any plans to replace the ultra-low resolution graphics? For PC DX9, not DX11 (my computer isn't nearly strong enough for DX11).

Are there any plans to fix the green lights over Creature in Monster Bash? (All four are always on; the number lit is supposed to equal the number of shots you've made to the saucer, since the last Creature mode.)

Have you ever thought about outsourcing bugfixes to the pinball/programmer community?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ask him if he'd like to join the next TOTM, and if he'll be in the chat room. He could use a different name like Robby Thing if he doesn't want people to know its him

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
What's the progress re. true Head-to-Head multiplayer over the net?

Also, how about people to set up their own mini-tourneys or leagues?

(This for Mobile - iOS - not PC)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts